From Camelot to Kamalot

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The utter depravity that the Democratic Party has fallen into since 1960. Much of that aided and abetted by the equally depraved MSM.

They offer no actual ideas, spending trillions on an Inflation Reduction Act is not an idea, it is depravity.

Unless Americans who vote wake up, we will become the Venezuela of the North.

Such abject lies must be refused, such as Trump being 'afraid' to debate the Cackler. Hell, he debated the more worthy Cankles. In fact, it is Trump who accepted the FOX debate and Harris who has refused.

Liars they have always been.

Trump is afraid of nothing. He walks into the most hostile environments in the world with a smile on his face and a determination to win.
The last time Trump debated a Democrat, the victim had to leave the field utterly defeated. Biden was mortally wounded. Then Trump got shot and stood up in defiance. Then he went to the Black Journalists Association to get ripped, when Kamala demurred because she won't take a single question from anybody, even friendly journalists.

Last edited:
The utter depravity that the Democratic Party has fallen into since 1960. Much of that aided and abetted by the equally depraved MSM.

They offer no actual ideas, spending trillions on an Inflation Reduction Act is not an idea, it is depravity.

Unless Americans who vote wake up, we will become the Venezuela of the North.

Such abject lies must be refused, such as Trump being 'afraid' to debate the Cackler. Hell, he debated the more worthy Cankles. In fact, it is Trump who accepted the FOX debate and Harris who has refused.

Liars they have always been.

Trump is afraid of nothing. He walks into the most hostile environments in the world with a smile on his face and a determination to win.
The last time Trump debated a Democrat, the victim had to leave the field utterly defeated. Biden was mortally wounded. Then Trump got shot and stood up in defiance. Then he went to the Black Journalists Association to get ripped, when Kamala demurred because she won't take a single question from anybody, even friendly journalists.

Trump is afraid of nothing. He walks into the most hostile environments in the world with a smile on his face and a determination to win?

if we pulled everyone if the beach with gashing bleeding ears like that, normandy would be lost.

he is an utter craven for refusing to "enter the envoronment" of a debate woth an obviously superior candidate.

i'm no great hero, none of my medals are for bravery. but i showed up and did my job. where was he?

If Gd willing we have an untainted election with no Illegal Alien democrat Invaders illegally voting, Trump could win all 50 States

If he wins, he needs to declare a National Emergency and round up all the politicians, NGO and coconspirators here and abroad who suborned the Invasion and have them tried before military tribunals

Trump is afraid of nothing. He walks into the most hostile environments in the world with a smile on his face and a determination to win?

if we pulled everyone if the beach with gashing bleeding ears like that, normandy would be lost.

he is an utter craven for refusing to "enter the envoronment" of a debate woth an obviously superior candidate.

i'm no great hero, none of my medals are for bravery. but i showed up and did my job. where was he?

:spinner:

It was fiction then and it's still fiction. It's amazing what the MSM can get away with when they become the willing propaganda arm of a political party.

Forum List

Back