From wedding cakes and marriage licenses for gays to now this....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Thanks Hobby Lobby, thanks Kim Fucking DumbBitch Davis,

The dangers of the incredibly stupid sheep that make up the Christian evangelical base.
Denying a fellow citizen anything based on "religious belief" quickly gets out of hand:

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With Disabilities On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie Sanders
“I was like, ‘Wait, are you serious? You’re kidding me.’”

WASHINGTON — When 25-year-old Cassandra McWade got in a car accident on a highway in Asheville, North Carolina, on Monday, Ken Shupe drove his tow truck to the scene. But when he saw that McWade, who has disabilities, had Bernie Sanders signs on her Toyota Camry, he decided he wouldn’t help.

“He said, ‘I can’t tow you ... you’re a Bernie supporter,’” McWade recalled. “I was like, ‘Wait, are you serious? You’re kidding me.’”

Ken Shupe, a 51-year-old from Travelers Rest, South Carolina, was very serious. “I’m a conservative Christian, I’ve just drawn a line in the sand,” he said. “I’m not going to associate or conduct business with them.” (The incident was first reported by FOX Carolina 21.)

McWade was heading home to Travelers Rest on I-26 when a tractor trailer hit the front of her car, she said. Afterward, her car wouldn’t start, and a first responder moved it to the side of the interstate. The driver’s door was approximately two feet from the highway line, she recalled.""""

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With Disabilities On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie Sanders

I don't blame Drumpf...but this seems to be a trait of Drumpf supporters.....the guy's an ass and I hope they post his business up for all to see and know to stop using it.

Entertainment fucks the whole state and the left cheers. One women gets stranded on the road and they freak the fuck out lol
Dumbasses

This reminds me of yesterday when i wanted more shrimp in my Pho soup and told the waitress i would pay extra. She told me they couldnt do that. Guess i wont be eating at that restaurant again.

The dangers of the incredibly stupid sheep that make up the Christian evangelical base.
Denying a fellow citizen anything based on "religious belief" quickly gets out of hand:

WASHINGTON — When 25-year-old Cassandra McWade got in a car accident on a highway in Asheville, North Carolina, on Monday, Ken Shupe drove his tow truck to the scene. But when he saw that McWade, who has disabilities, had Bernie Sanders signs on her Toyota Camry, he decided he wouldn’t help.

“He said, ‘I can’t tow you ... you’re a Bernie supporter,’” McWade recalled. “I was like, ‘Wait, are you serious? You’re kidding me.’”

Ken Shupe, a 51-year-old from Travelers Rest, South Carolina, was very serious. “I’m a conservative Christian, I’ve just drawn a line in the sand,” he said. “I’m not going to associate or conduct business with them.” (The incident was first reported by FOX Carolina 21.)

McWade was heading home to Travelers Rest on I-26 when a tractor trailer hit the front of her car, she said. Afterward, her car wouldn’t start, and a first responder moved it to the side of the interstate. The driver’s door was approximately two feet from the highway line, she recalled.""""

Jesus, well it is his right, but it was stupid to do what he did.

Business is Business and I will tow your car no matter if you are voting for Sanders, Clinton, or Trump or even Lucifer because again it is business and I can give a flying fuck who you are voting for...

Besides....he's right. She should call the Asheville government. They're raging liberals there anyway I'm sure they'll send her a FREE TOW TRUCK!!!

He probably saved the girl $100 by referring her to the nearby far left Asheville government for a FREE tow.

Entertainment fucks the whole state and the left cheers. One women gets stranded on the road and they freak the fuck out lol
Dumbasses
So, you support what that tow driver did.
I don't care what he did. It isn't any of my business.
I don't care what those entertainers did either. I just like pointing out rabid hypocrisy

th

You and yours constantly LIED about how violent or threatening were the Tea Party supporters and strained to find any examples.
You also downplayed the litany of criminal and revolting acts done by cells on the left, like Black Lives Matter and the Black Panthers during elections.
Now you resume your search to find incidences of some outlier on the right who acts ridiculously and try to impugn the whole movement. Not unlike pro-life people like to murder abortion providers when only 8 total workers have died since 1973 at the hands of 3 or 4 radicals.

My point is either give an honest assessment of a party or movement or do not expect us to think of you as nothing more than a propaganda phony.

I fully support his right to do business with whomever he chooses.

And THIS is PA laws are unconstitutional. This woman did NOT receive the same protection of law that a person refused service for being black would have.

This has nothing to do with religion. Sanders is a communist, if it were a liberal tow truck driver turning someone with a Trump sticker down the driver would be a hero. I absolutely support what this tow truck driver did. Democrats are not a protected class.

This has nothing to do with religion. Sanders is a communist, if it were a liberal tow truck driver turning someone with a Trump sticker down the driver would be a hero. I absolutely support what this tow truck driver did. Democrats are not a protected class.
^ Drumpf supporters all seem to have something in common.

^ Drumpf supporters all seem to have something in common.

They're smarter than you

and that aint saying much.

Forum List

Back