Gabby Giffords

Bin Laden didn't personally kill anyone...that isn't the point here....point was I was asking how many of you said it was wrong for Bin Laden to be killed but are expressing sorrow for this politician. I don't care what he did or did not to that isn't the point here.

Giffords called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life. That same year Israeli forces killed 103 children, 31 by head shots.

And there wasn't always a firefight raging that allowed Israel and its apologists to claim "human shields."

Alison Weir:

"I remember seeing one little brain-dead boy when I was in Gaza in February of 2001; long before any rockets had been fired out of this already assaulted enclave. It’s not a sight you forget, regardless of the name or nationality.

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old – each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

How many of these children were armed, were about to bomb civilians with what their mothers strapped on their bodies, or were used as shields by terrorists with missles blowing up Israeli mass transportation systems.

Children have no business being used to protect bloodthirsty killers from harm when they are engaged in actual serial murder assassinations of Jewish citizens, concealed by the umbrella term "jihad," which is preposterous from start to finish.

Terrorist attacks on Israelis in 2001: 200 in Israel alone, not counting thousands of shrapnel maimings and injuries to bystanders. Israel's Victims of Terrorism List 2001-2002
Since September 2000, 124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians while 1,452 Palestinian children have died at the hands of Israel. 1,084 Israelis have died due to Palestinian resistance to an illegal Israeli occupation while the heroic Jews have killed 6,430 Palestinians AND stolen their land and water.

No Israeli occupation of Palestine?
No dead Jews.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

And this has what to do with a thread about Representative Gifford's medical condition?
K-A-R-M-A

Are you confused about those who support shooting children in the head?

Unless you have evidence of Gabrielle Giffords personally shooting anyone, child or otherwise, in the head, you and Alison Weir (whoever the fuck that is and whyever the fuck I'm supposed to get my panties in a wad because she said something) can both go fuck yourselves with electrified dildos.

Bottom line: you're still a hate-filled, partisan shitstain who should stop trying to shoehorn his bullshit into threads where they aren't relevant, and the only one I see with negative karma to worry about right now is YOU, skidmark.
"According to the organization's (If Americans Knew) website, founder Alison Weir traveled independently throughout the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 2001 and found a situation she considered to be different from what was being reported by the American media. She noted that the U.S. press portrayal was significantly at odds with that reported by media throughout the rest of the world.

"Convinced that American citizens were being misinformed and uninformed on one of the most significant issues affecting them today, Weir founded an organization that would reflect what she considered to be a more objective viewpoint.[5]"

Misinformed and uninformed..sound like your middle names.
Giffords is one of the most useful mouthpieces AIPAC has and fully deserves her fate.
So do brain-shot skanks like you.

If Americans Knew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Giffords called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life. That same year Israeli forces killed 103 children, 31 by head shots.

And there wasn't always a firefight raging that allowed Israel and its apologists to claim "human shields."

Alison Weir:

"I remember seeing one little brain-dead boy when I was in Gaza in February of 2001; long before any rockets had been fired out of this already assaulted enclave. It’s not a sight you forget, regardless of the name or nationality.

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old – each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

How many of these children were armed, were about to bomb civilians with what their mothers strapped on their bodies, or were used as shields by terrorists with missles blowing up Israeli mass transportation systems.

Children have no business being used to protect bloodthirsty killers from harm when they are engaged in actual serial murder assassinations of Jewish citizens, concealed by the umbrella term "jihad," which is preposterous from start to finish.

Terrorist attacks on Israelis in 2001: 200 in Israel alone, not counting thousands of shrapnel maimings and injuries to bystanders. Israel's Victims of Terrorism List 2001-2002
Since September 2000, 124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians while 1,452 Palestinian children have died at the hands of Israel. 1,084 Israelis have died due to Palestinian resistance to an illegal Israeli occupation while the heroic Jews have killed 6,430 Palestinians AND stolen their land and water.

No dead Jews.

Check the title at the top of the page, ass hat. Have someone read it to you very carefully. Does this LOOK like a thread about Israel and the fictitious naton of Palestine? What part of "get the fuck on-topic" is too complicated for your tiny little peabrain to wrap around?

You know what??
This thread was supposed to be about Gabby Giffords and how well she is recovering...why the fuck do people have to start making it all political and bringing fuckwad bin laden into the discussion?????????????????????????

Giffords is out of surgery! Giffords back in rehab after skull surgery - USATODAY.com

After the shooting Jan. 8, surgeons at University Medical Center in Tucson removed a portion of the left side of Giffords' skull to prevent her brain from swelling and to halt tissue damage.

The three-and-a-half-hour procedure Wednesday involved replacing the damaged portion of her skull with a hard plastic implant, or bone flap, created through three-dimensional CT scans. The implant is reattached to the remaining skull using titanium screws and plates.

A brain scan shows the procedure was successful, Kim said. Doctors installed a shunt to drain excess spinal fluid from her brain and will continue to observe Giffords to watch for infection, Kim said.

Giffords experienced pain and nausea after the surgery but was well enough Thursday to begin bedside therapy, said Gerard Francisco, chief medical officer of TIRR Memorial Hermann in Houston, where Giffords will continue her rehab.

Bin Laden didn't personally kill anyone...that isn't the point here....point was I was asking how many of you said it was wrong for Bin Laden to be killed but are expressing sorrow for this politician. I don't care what he did or did not to that isn't the point here.

Hitler and Manson didnt personally kill anyone either.

Stop being a troll.

No dead Jews.

Check the title at the top of the page, ass hat. Have someone read it to you very carefully. Does this LOOK like a thread about Israel and the fictitious naton of Palestine? What part of "get the fuck on-topic" is too complicated for your tiny little peabrain to wrap around?
Just for you, Cactus ****:

"Arizona's economy was founded on the 'Five C's:' copper, cotton, cattle, citrus, and climate (tourism). These C's were controlled by big mining and agricultural interests and real estate developers.

"Corruption was commonplace as they manipulated the political system for their benefit. A group of these capitalists, called the Phoenix 40, controlled state politics until the 1970s, when the political establishment opened up some. But even after their rule, the state capitol has always been a place to lie, bribe, and scam your way to what you want.

"If the names Don Bowles, Evan Mecham, AZ scam, Fife Symington, or the Keating 5 (which included Senator John McCain) mean anything to you, then you know that corruption is as plentiful as the parking here. And I haven't even mentioned Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio or State Senator Russell Pearce, the tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum of racist nativism.*

"SB 1070 and Giffords's shooting, in other words, are but the latest of a storied history of corrupt cowboy capitalism."

Possibly your ignorance/indifference is sufficiently authentic you don't recognize the inherent corruption of congressional sluts who enable the killing of thousands of innocent Arabs for campaign contributions?

That's your problem.
Die with it.
Soon. (and take Giffords with you)

Joel Olson: What It's Like to Live in Arizona Right Now

Naw. I just hate politicians and have the balls to say so. I am not some whiney punk who says one thing and believes another like so many....

You're beginning to grow on this place like a wart.

Btw........

You're confusing being outspoken with being a butt-reaming, retarded shit-for-brains, oxygen thief.

You know what??
This thread was supposed to be about Gabby Giffords and how well she is recovering...why the fuck do people have to start making it all political and bringing fuckwad bin laden into the discussion?????????????????????????
Because Giffords is a corrupt political hack whose words and actions have condoned the murder of thousands of innocent human beings from Gaza to Fallujah. Note this threads placement in the "Congress" sub-forum.

You know what??
This thread was supposed to be about Gabby Gifford's and how well she is recovering...why the fuck do people have to start making it all political and bringing fuckwad bin laden into the discussion?????????????????????????
Because Gifford's is a corrupt political hack whose words and actions have condoned the murder of thousands of innocent human beings from Gaza to Fallujah. Note this threads placement in the "Congress" sub-forum.

You got proof that Gabby is corrupt?
Palestinians want to wipe Jews off the Earth. Gabby is Jewish.She has a right to defend her race of people.

You know what??
This thread was supposed to be about Gabby Gifford's and how well she is recovering...why the fuck do people have to start making it all political and bringing fuckwad bin laden into the discussion?????????????????????????
Because Gifford's is a corrupt political hack whose words and actions have condoned the murder of thousands of innocent human beings from Gaza to Fallujah. Note this threads placement in the "Congress" sub-forum.

Palestinians want to wipe Jews off the Earth. Gabby is Jewish.She has a right to defend her race of people.
"She voted for the contentious May 2007 Iraq Emergency Supplemental Spending bill, saying, 'I cannot, in good conscience, allow the military to run out of money while American servicemen and women are being attacked every day'.[26]"

That vote made her complicit in the morally degenerate, i.e., corrupt, US occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you see any reason why only Jews are allowed to invade and occupy land that their ancestors' controlled thousands of years ago? Do the Cherokee have similar rights?

Gabrielle Giffords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"She voted for the contentious May 2007 Iraq Emergency Supplemental Spending bill, saying, 'I cannot, in good conscience, allow the military to run out of money while American servicemen and women are being attacked every day'.[26]"

That vote made her complicit in the morally degenerate, i.e., corrupt, US occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you see any reason why only Jews are allowed to invade and occupy land that their ancestors' controlled thousands of years ago? Do the Cherokee have similar rights?

Are you even an American?
Voting for our troops to remain safer is not corrupt.
There was a legal process there,they did not invade and Jews had a right to have a homeland.
It was the British who advocated for the Jews to have a homeland because of the wide spread persecution of Jews due to anti semitism in Europe.

Are you even an American?
Voting for our troops to remain safer is not corrupt.
There was a legal process there,they did not invade and Jews had a right to have a homeland.
It was the British who advocated for the Jews to have a homeland because of the wide spread persecution of Jews due to anti semitism in Europe.
Britain had the same profit driven motives for supporting a Jewish homeland as the US has for its occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan:

"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East.

Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,” he said, “a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Socialize the cost.
Privatize the profit.
It hasn't changed since the Fall of Man.

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

So what about the majority of countries who voted in the UN for an Israeli state?
What was their motives?
Jews did not invade they became a state by legal means.
Palestinians have a big problem with it and they have never kept any of the agreements that have ever been made.
Israel is not going to give up any of their land. To do so would be suicide for them. They have the right to defend themselves.
Palestinians want to wipe them off the map.

You know what??

So antiSemitism is what is driving some here to attack Gabby Giffords. Tough bananas. She's an American first. I'm a card-carrying conservative and a Republican, and I am very sorry a nutcase tried to murder an elected member of Congress.

No, I don't always like the way Democrats vote, and I'm not happy about the deficit, but my fellow Americans voted in some Democrats, some Independents, and many conservative Republicans last time. We're about to decide whether we will go communist or remain a republic, and I'm getting tired of the bench and the white house doing Congress' job of legislation.

So long as we're still a Republic, I will honor America's right to elect its leaders, free of outside influences.

But when we have too many elected folks going overseas at our expense to get some back-door campaign money, and influence is given to NATO, the UN, and any league of nations over our rules of law is when I won't feel patriotism for people committing these types of out-and-out treason.

Gabriel Giffords is not one of those kinds of Americans to the best of my knowledge, and she deserves America's support in her time of serious disability from a political assassin who murdered others to get to her.

Forum List

Back