🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gang fight in Glasgow...guns, knives and machetes......but, gun control?

Damn. Scotland must have an astronomically high homicide rate.

No.....their criminal thugs don't commit murder...they commit all kinds of other violence...ever hear of the Glasgow Grin....but murder is not a line they cross often......

A different thug culture from our inner city thug culture...
The UK has more cuddly crims.

And their violent crime rate is up 27% last year and their homicide rate is up about 19%....and their gun crime is up 4%...in a country that confiscated guns....

Deny it, ignore it......importing violent immigrants is changing the thug culture in Britain...

this wasn't particularly cuddly.....

Brixton is one of the areas where they are sending armed police patrols because of the increase in gun violence....

‘Blood everywhere’: Man attacked outside Sainsbury’s near Brixton Tube

South London commuters heading into work after rush hour were shocked to see a bloody crime scene outside the supermarket. One witness posted on Twitter, writing: “Outside Brixton Sainsbury’s is like a scene from Dexter.” She added that there was “blood everywhere”. An area around the Tube station was cordoned off for over an hour and local traffic was jammed. A Metropolitan Police spokesperson told London24 they were called just before 10.10am this morning to the Brixton Road after “an assault”. The spokesperson said: “When they arrived, police found a man with head and face injuries.

Read more at: ‘Blood everywhere’: Man attacked outside Sainsbury’s near Brixton Tube
Copyright © LONDON24

Damn. Scotland must have an astronomically high homicide rate.

No.....their criminal thugs don't commit murder...they commit all kinds of other violence...ever hear of the Glasgow Grin....but murder is not a line they cross often......

They are either:

A. Friendly criminals (your theory)

B. Stupid criminals - because they are too dumb to realize how much higher their success rates would be with a gun

C. Unable to get guns - only the higher up, most well connected criminals have guns, or the ballsiest criminals willing to risk the black market and gang violence to get their hands on a gun

I assume you're sticking with A 2aguy

No Asswipe....I am sticking with the U.N. report.....try reading...oh...that's right....you can't comprehend what you read...have you 3 year old brother tell you what it means...
Yes the UN report that says European criminals are respectful and loving, highly appreciative of life. That says scarcity of guns in their countries has nothing to do with how drastically little (compared to the U.S.) gun crime they have. That magical, non-existent UN report.

See...I told you to get your 3 year old brother to tell you what it meant.....you still don't understand.....try again....give him a cookie and he might tell you....
Yeah scarcity of guns.... has.... nothing.............. to do with..... scarcity.......... of..... gun......................................crime.......you twit......

They are either:

B. Stupid criminals - because they are too dumb to realize how much higher their success rates would be with a gun

C. Unable to get guns - only the higher up, most well connected criminals have guns, or the ballsiest criminals willing to risk the black market and gang violence to get their hands on a gun

No Asswipe....I am sticking with the U.N. report.....try reading...oh...that's right....you can't comprehend what you read...have you 3 year old brother tell you what it means...
Yes the UN report that says European criminals are respectful and loving, highly appreciative of life. That says scarcity of guns in their countries has nothing to do with how drastically little (compared to the U.S.) gun crime they have. That magical, non-existent UN report.

See...I told you to get your 3 year old brother to tell you what it meant.....you still don't understand.....try again....give him a cookie and he might tell you....
Yeah scarcity of guns.... has.... nothing.............. to do with..... scarcity.......... of..... gun......................................crime.......you twit......

Hey asswipe.....do you just not understand that after they banned and confiscated guns...the level of gun crime in Britain stayed the same.....

let me repeat that....

After they banned guns and confiscated guns in Britain...the level of gun crime stayed the same....

in fact...it spiked the years after the confiscation..then it returned to it's previous level....

What that means asswipe...is that their gun confiscation did nothing to change their gun crime rate....

Do you fucking understand now dimwit?

And now it is going up...

Violent crime jumps 27 per cent in new figures released by the Office for National Statistics

However, police sources said contributory factors may have been the re-deployment of detectives in London – where a fifth of the additional murders took place – as well as growing violence among migrants, including organised gangs.

The ONS said overall crime recorded by the police rose by six per cent in the year to September, including a 27 per cent jump in violence against the person. It amounted to an extra 185,666 violent offences, bringing the annual total to more than 885,000 in England and Wales.

And the homicide rate is up to...

Homicides in England and Wales up 14%

The police-recorded crime figures include a 9% rise in knife crime and a 4% rise in gun crime, which are thought to reflect a rise in gang violence largely in London and Manchester. The rise in gun crime is the first recorded for eight years and includes a 10% rise in London.

They are either:

Hey asswipe.....do you just not understand that after they banned and confiscated guns...the level of gun crime in Britain stayed the same.....

let me repeat that....

After they banned guns and confiscated guns in Britain...the level of gun crime stayed the same....

in fact...it spiked the years after the confiscation..then it returned to it's previous level....

What that means asswipe...is that their gun confiscation did nothing to change their gun crime rate....

Violent crime jumps 27 per cent in new figures released by the Office for National Statistics

However, police sources said contributory factors may have been the re-deployment of detectives in London – where a fifth of the additional murders took place – as well as growing violence among migrants, including organised gangs.

The ONS said overall crime recorded by the police rose by six per cent in the year to September, including a 27 per cent jump in violence against the person. It amounted to an extra 185,666 violent offences, bringing the annual total to more than 885,000 in England and Wales.
Wow violent crime is going up a ton. Thank goodness guns are scarce, and those violent people can't use them.

They are either:

If I follow his logic correctly...there are less guns in the UK, any criminal can get a gun, there is less gun violence than the US, UK criminals are more violent than the US...therefore... even though UK criminals can easily get guns, and they are psycopathically violent there is less gun crime only because the UK criminals aren't as violent...or something.

let me repeat that....

Wow violent crime is going up a ton. Thank goodness guns are scarce, and those violent people can't use them.

They are using them asswipe......more than before.....when you confiscate guns only criminals and cops will have them...and Britain shows this....perfectly....

They are either:

If I follow his logic correctly...there are less guns in the UK, any criminal can get a gun, there is less gun violence than the US, UK criminals are more violent than the US...therefore... even though UK criminals can easily get guns, and they are psycopathically violent there is less gun crime only because the UK criminals aren't as violent...or something.
Yeah he's an idiot. You'd think he'd at least choose countries where gun control has failed.

They are either:

No...there was always less gun crime in Britain than in the United States....a different thug culture than ours.

When they confiscated guns from law abiding citizens....the gun crime rate stayed the same...it did not change....

it is now going up as Britain has imported foriegners who use guns more often than cultural Brits do...

in Fact....the British police are finding more fully automatic weapons on the street...and they are being used to shoot at police more often.

Yeah he's an idiot. You'd think he'd at least choose countries where gun control has failed.

How is confiscating guns....and having the gun crime rate not change...but in fact it goes up....a success.....

Oh....I get it...you are a left wing nut job.....failure is success....success is failure...got it.

They are either:

And here you go...

Just £200 for a gun in London

Just £200 for a gun in London
by JUSTIN DAVENPORT, Evening Standard

Guns are regularly changing hands in London for only £200, highlighting the frightening spiral in violent crime, says Met Commissioner Sir John Stevens today.

He adds that prices are tumbling because gangs have been importing huge numbers of weapons as they become ever more ruthless.

An astonishing 600 guns are being recovered by police every year, but they admit this might be a fraction of the true number on the streets. For a little extra cash, criminals can even get hold of the fearsome Uzi sub-machinegun.

Sir John says there is clear evidence that gun gangs are spreading across London whereas a few years ago they were confined to a handful of boroughs such as Lambeth, Hackney and Brent.

Now police officers are being stationed in countries such as Romania to provide intelligence on drug and gun-smuggling routes into Britain.

The Commissioner spoke out in an interview with the Evening Standard after a fortnight of escalating violence in which estate agent Tim Robinson was murdered outside his Battersea home and a gangster was left dead outside a police station in a bullet-riddled car.

yes...this is a real success....

Armed police to patrol shooting ‘hotspots’ in Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Brent, Lambeth and Southwark

Armed police patrols will target gun crime hotspots across the capital after a rise in the number of shootings, as Scotland Yard says there are more guns on the streets.

----Scotland Yard said the majority of shootings last year involved handguns. In 2015, 56% were handguns, 27% shotguns, 2% automatic weapons and 15% unknown or converted imitations.

Among victims 42% had links to gangs, and half of victims had links to drug dealing.

Sir Bernard said the rise in shootings nationally suggests that more weapons are getting on to the streets.

“The potential is that more guns have got through than we’ve known about and they’ve got in to the hands of criminals.

That’s the best explanation at the moment. “Clearly in some areas there is a gang element to it but that doesn’t account for all of it.

The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.” He warned that terrorists could go to criminal sources to buy guns.

“As we’ve seen in Europe, particularly looking at France and Belgium, if we allow easy access or allow any liberal approach to the possession of firearms for criminals, then it allows the possibility that terrorists get hold of it.Terrorists are generally going to go to a criminal source to supply them, there’s no way we want that to happen in Britain.”

--------

Another story.....

Rise in UK firearms trade may provide terrorists with weapons, say police

Police have warned that the supply of guns to criminals in the UK has increased, adding to fears that weapons may be sold on to terrorists wanting to stage a Paris-style attack in Britain.

-----

He added: “The French and the Belgians accept that in the last 10 years criminals have got more access to weapons, particularly automatic weapons, who have then been the source for the terrorists. If your general supply is higher, the chances of a terrorist getting hold of them are also higher.”

-----

Hogan-Howe said there were more illegal guns on the streets and said the rise in shootings in the last three months was significant:

“The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.”

Nationally, there has been an increase of around 19% in firearms discharges since 2013-14, with London also experiencing roughly that level of increase.

And of course the criminals like them some fully auto weapons...

Rise in sub-machine guns on London streets

Scotland Yard today said police are seizing more deadly automatic weapons from criminals in London as detectives revealed that an innocent bystander was gunned down with a suspected Skorpion sub-machine gun last month .
-------

New figures seen by the Standard show that police seized 18 sub-machine guns from criminals in the capital last year, compared to 13 similar weapons in 2014.

Police also revealed that sub-machine guns had been fired in London 11 times in the last 12 months, compared to seven times the year before.

In October last year three plain clothes officers escaped injury despite being shot at by a sub-machine gun - also thought to be a Skorpion - when they were carrying out inquiries in Willesden.

Today police said there had been a “worrying” increase in the use of automatic weapons but they were seizing more of the weapons from criminals.

The criminal, thug culture in Britain is changing...and becoming more violent and ready to commit murder...

keep denying it.....keep ignoring it....

How is confiscating guns....and having the gun crime rate not change...but in fact it goes up....a success.....

Oh....I get it...you are a left wing nut job.....failure is success....success is failure...got it.
The gun crime rate went up? Impossible. The criminals there are friendly!

Yes......sounds like gun control has been a real success in Britain....you can tell by the sound of guns being fired...right?

Gang turf war behind 20 Birmingham shootings, police chief reveals

Police have revealed a gang turf war is to blame for at least 20 shootings in Birmingham in less than a year.

Assistant Chief Constable Carl Foulkes will tell the Police and Crime Board on Tuesday that the spiralling number of incidents is linked to just two city gangs - but they have not been named.

He will say six of 20 “known” shootings took place over one August Bank Holiday weekend and warned tensions mounted further after four people were wounded in a drive-by shooting outside a Costcutter shop in Hockley in October.

ACC Foulkes’s report comes after new Chief Constable Dave Thompson said last month that shootings were happening in Birmingham with “concerning regularity”. He said he had not seen as many gun incidents in his five years with the force.
As well as the gang-related incidents, ACC Foulkes will also tell the Board that there were seven unrelated shootings in East Birmingham over Christmas and New Year.

To combat the spiralling violence the force has already mounted 23 tactical firearm operations involving armed officers in January alone and has increased firearm patrols in “specific areas” across the West and Central area.
-----
------

Police to start armed patrols in London's gang crime hotspots

Scotland Yard is deploying armed patrols in gang crime neighbourhoods this week in a tough crackdown on youth violence.

Marksmen in armed response vehicles are being targeted to wards with high gang tensions and the highest number of gun discharges in the capital.

The move is part of a week long initiative to tackle a surge in gun discharges and gang crime offences in London.

Wow...even British teenage thugs like fully automatic weapons.....

The move comes amid concern about the number of teenage homicides in London this year and a resurgence in gang activity.

In another drive against firearms in the week after the Paris atrocity, police seized 17 guns - including a fully loaded Mac-10 machine gun found hidden in a house in north London, it was revealed today.

Armed police to patrol shooting ‘hotspots’ in Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Brent, Lambeth and Southwark

Armed police patrols will target gun crime hotspots across the capital after a rise in the number of shootings, as Scotland Yard says there are more guns on the streets.

----Scotland Yard said the majority of shootings last year involved handguns. In 2015, 56% were handguns, 27% shotguns, 2% automatic weapons and 15% unknown or converted imitations.

Among victims 42% had links to gangs, and half of victims had links to drug dealing.

Sir Bernard said the rise in shootings nationally suggests that more weapons are getting on to the streets.

“The potential is that more guns have got through than we’ve known about and they’ve got in to the hands of criminals.

That’s the best explanation at the moment. “Clearly in some areas there is a gang element to it but that doesn’t account for all of it.

The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.” He warned that terrorists could go to criminal sources to buy guns.

“As we’ve seen in Europe, particularly looking at France and Belgium, if we allow easy access or allow any liberal approach to the possession of firearms for criminals, then it allows the possibility that terrorists get hold of it.Terrorists are generally going to go to a criminal source to supply them, there’s no way we want that to happen in Britain.”

--------

Another story.....

Police have warned that the supply of guns to criminals in the UK has increased, adding to fears that weapons may be sold on to terrorists wanting to stage a Paris-style attack in Britain.

-----

He added: “The French and the Belgians accept that in the last 10 years criminals have got more access to weapons, particularly automatic weapons, who have then been the source for the terrorists. If your general supply is higher, the chances of a terrorist getting hold of them are also higher.”

-----

Hogan-Howe said there were more illegal guns on the streets and said the rise in shootings in the last three months was significant:

“The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.”

Nationally, there has been an increase of around 19% in firearms discharges since 2013-14, with London also experiencing roughly that level of increase.
OMG look at this sentence from your own link!

"If your general supply is higher, the chances of a terrorist getting hold of them are also higher."

Solution? INCREASE THE GENERAL SUPPLY!!!

:laugh:

--------

Another story.....

-----

-----

OMG look at this sentence from your own link!

"If your general supply is higher, the chances of a terrorist getting hold of them are also higher."

Solution? INCREASE THE GENERAL SUPPLY!!!

:laugh:

Hmmm...and yet...in France...they have no supply of these weapons....and terrorists murdered 140 people and injured hundreds of others......

in America...we have 8 million of these rifles...and have had fewer than 40 deaths in any given year due to these weapons....

and only 1 or 2 incidents a year...yeah...british gun control is sure working...as is French gun control.....

The gun crime rate went up? Impossible. The criminals there are friendly!
Yeah, I admit I was a little confused about that as well.

Forum List

Back