Gang Leader Impregnates Four Female Prison Guards

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

Four female correction officers were impregnated by the reported leader of a Maryland prison gang, which used a network of female prison guards to help launder money, run drugs and smuggle contraband into state detention facilities, according to a federal indictment.

One of the guards was twice impregnated by Tavon White, identified in court papers as the alleged leader of the Black Guerilla Family.

Two of the female correction officers tattooed "Tavon" on their bodies, one on her neck and another on the wrist, according to the indictment.

In one incident, one guard kept watch over a closet, in which White and another guard had sex, according to authorities.

Thirteen female and two male prison guards are facing federal corruption charges following a months long investigation into corruption and conspiracy at Maryland's correctional facilities.

The indictment portrays a prison system run by inmates, including members of the Black Guerilla Family gang...

Inmates bought contraband and gifts for guards, including luxury cars, using reloadable debit cards. And guards smuggled contraband in their underwear, using entrances where they knew they would not be thoroughly screened, the indictment states.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-leader-impregnates-maryland-female-prison-guards/story?id=19033048

Wow, the prison was literally being run by the inmates. :eek:

CaféAuLait;7144387 said:

Four female correction officers were impregnated by the reported leader of a Maryland prison gang, which used a network of female prison guards to help launder money, run drugs and smuggle contraband into state detention facilities, according to a federal indictment.

One of the guards was twice impregnated by Tavon White, identified in court papers as the alleged leader of the Black Guerilla Family.

Two of the female correction officers tattooed "Tavon" on their bodies, one on her neck and another on the wrist, according to the indictment.

In one incident, one guard kept watch over a closet, in which White and another guard had sex, according to authorities.

Thirteen female and two male prison guards are facing federal corruption charges following a months long investigation into corruption and conspiracy at Maryland's correctional facilities.

The indictment portrays a prison system run by inmates, including members of the Black Guerilla Family gang...

Inmates bought contraband and gifts for guards, including luxury cars, using reloadable debit cards. And guards smuggled contraband in their underwear, using entrances where they knew they would not be thoroughly screened, the indictment states.

Gang Leader Impregnates Four Maryland Female Prison Guards - ABC News

Old news around Baltimore. Those female guards were probably already part of the "family" when hired. That's how it works. They've got everything well planned. A local paper has been running stories on them for years. If you'd like more in depth stories than those provided by ABC, go to: Baltimore City Paper and type "Black Guerilla Family" into the search engine.

Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw this thread title? Poor Baltimore...

Real life Avon Barksdale right there :razz:

I better get a rep if you get that reference mothafuckas!

It's quite a unique town. Don't just go by "The Wire" or the BGF.

Rep if you know what happened at Aliceann & Ann on HLOTS.

I don't know about "Aliceann & Ann on HLOTS" but please enlighten me I'm curious : ).

Also I've been to Baltimore many many times and I hate that place. Natty Bo is disgusting. :razz:

Lol actually I just hate Peter Angelos. But I think I have that in common with Baltimorians.

CaféAuLait;7144387 said:

This by far is NOT the only prison in the U.S. that is run by inmate gangs. Especially privately owned prisons.

Private prisons are far more easily corrupted than government prisons.

I don't know about "Aliceann & Ann on HLOTS" but please enlighten me I'm curious : ).

Also I've been to Baltimore many many times and I hate that place. Natty Bo is disgusting. :razz:

Lol actually I just hate Peter Angelos. But I think I have that in common with Baltimorians.

HLOTS is "Homicide: Life on the Street". If you don't know the show, there are full episodes on youtube. It preceded "The Wire" and was drawn from Davis Simon's "Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets". He later collaborated on "The Wire" with Ed Burns.

People aren't talking much about Angelos anymore since he had the sense to hire Buck Showalter and leave him alone.

CaféAuLait;7144387 said:

Old news around Baltimore. Those female guards were probably already part of the "family" when hired. That's how it works. They've got everything well planned. A local paper has been running stories on them for years. If you'd like more in depth stories than those provided by ABC, go to: Baltimore City Paper and type "Black Guerilla Family" into the search engine.

I had not heard of it before, what an incredible story. Insane. Thanks for the link.

Forum List

Back