*Gas Companies Getting Richer Off War*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. They use and abuse us.
2. Russian oil they say is increasing our costs at pump.
3. Your not stupid enough to believe this are you?
4. READ:Oil Tops $130 a Barrel as Russian Attacks Escalate

"Oil buyers racing to replace Russia’ taboo crude are paying record premiums for barrels that can be delivered now rather than later, reflecting worries about adequate near-term fuel supplies and expectations that high prices will reduce consumption and encourage drilling."

5. The world is being played like an ol fiddle.
6. I'm watching this BS. in amazement.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OMG22.PNG

Sorry bout that,

"Oil buyers racing to replace Russia’ taboo crude are paying record premiums for barrels that can be delivered now rather than later, reflecting worries about adequate near-term fuel supplies and expectations that high prices will reduce consumption and encourage drilling."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want major corporations to give you a break just because the price of oil is up, and they're not investing in new wells because they're scared shitless of what the Biden administration is going to do to them?

Ever read the book "Atlas Shrugged"? It might explain to you what happens when the world's "providers" are subjected to increasingly burdensome laws and regulations. I've never read the book, but I kind get the concept of it. Actually, we're living that out right now.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its a oil based economy.
2. And is such, the oil producers make somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 Trillion dollars a day.
3. You are just unaware how fucking rich they are.
4. They own USA.
5. Have for decades.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its a oil based economy.
2. And is such, the oil producers make somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 Trillion dollars a day.
3. You are just unaware how fucking rich they are.
4. They own USA.
5. Have for decades.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This country was built on cheap fossil fuel-based energy. As long as the government isn't fucking with the oil and gas industry, we'll have no problem. Nothing will ever replace cheap fossil fuel-based energy, and wind, solar, geothermal is and always will be a piss in a 55-gallon drum.

Trump knew that, but the Democrats can't figure that out.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No. Is that the same free enterprise system all you republicans subscribe to?
Wheres the problem with that?

Democrats want high gas prices.

Listen to one of them preach about the environment and you'll know why America can't get oil.

Democrats are so dumb they think it is better for the environment for America and the world to buy oil from guys like Putin who have no environment protection and fuels their war machine.

America could out produce the world, but Democrats stop it.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's not just oil. Anytime there is any real or perceived crisis like war, or bad or good weather, world commodity prices react. And you can capitalize on that. I've been burning the midnight oil for over a week now because I'm supposedly the commodities expert in my investment club.

Sorry bout that,

1. You do know that 10 Trillion dollars a day is a huge amount of money right?
2. And aware that the US economic engine is some where around 3 Trillion a year right?
3. Yeah open them eyes.
4. A quart of motor oil is like 10 dollars.
5. Ever buy a gallon of mineral spirits, 15 bucks.
6. The oil companies are the banks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A fair amount of the cost of petroleum products charged to the consumer at the pump & on the shelf(oil & lubricants etc.) is siphoned off for taxe$, kickback$ to elected official$, profe$$ional environmentali$t organization$ & stock holder$. Then there are the American natives which have their own corporate tie$ to the petroleum world. As can be seen in the below links there are for sure MANY finger$ in the ole petroleum pie(many, many, many more than I have listed below).

I was employed in Alaska for five & a half years. I was based in Anchorage but worked on contracts from southern Alaska up to Fairbanks(central Alaska) & far out into the Aleutian islands(nightmare weather, see below). In those five & a half years I learned a lot about crude products & the political corruption that accompanies that crude.

In Alaska the sourdoughs call that northern katabatic wind a "williwaw". On the islands during a stout williwaw the wind sounded to me like I would imagine a million women would sound like burning to death all together @ the stake. I've heard cougars in the mountains several times & it makes ones hairs on the neck stand on end, but that screech from a cougar sounds comical compared to that hellish sound the williwaw creates.

No. Is that the same free enterprise system all you republicans subscribe to?
Wheres the problem with that?
China is building 43 Coal Plants. !8 Blast Furnaces. Modern scrubbers eliminate 95% of the pollution and come closer to 98/99%. The coal plants without scrubbers have issues. We are not there yet with electric vehicles and other things so called green.

China is building 43 Coal Plants. !8 Blast Furnaces. Modern scrubbers eliminate 95% of the pollution and come closer to 98/99%. The coal plants without scrubbers have issues. We are not there yet with electric vehicles and other things so called green.
How's that related to the capitalists system?

How's that related to the capitalists system?
We live in tapestries of time with a Republic. The industrial era brought with it Monopolies. The beginning was Private then many turned into Public. Different areas of the nation in regional and local ways promoted different types of energy producing plants. Usually to the advantage of the areas. We are used to cheaper prices and usually pay more from morons in government. Promoting the capitalist side of it saves us more. The SOTU watching Buttigieg and Granholm with their moronic smiles told me how screwed we are. They had the "Kid from Deliverance" look. Only the are empowered.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everything comes from oil., or needs oil products to create them.
2. And the oil comes from the oil companies.
3. See it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Perhaps we should add capitalism......those oil companies are owned by the American people.

1. “Exxon Mobil, in fact, is owned mostly by ordinary Americans. Mutual funds, index funds and pension funds (including union pension funds) own about 52 percent of Exxon Mobil’s shares. Individual shareholders, about two million or so, own almost all the rest. The pooh-bahs who run Exxon own less than 1 percent of the company.” Exxon Mobil Needs a Hug

2. And, of course, the antibusiness crowd loves stories about how much Big Oil is stealing from the American people! On the contrary, in 2006, the oil industry paid $81 billion in income tax, and while Exxon’s earnings increased 89% from 2003 to 2007, their income taxes increased 170%. http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily...?chan=top+news_top+news+index_news+++analysis

3. The non-thinking segment of the public has been conditioned to hate the oil industry. Very few realize the extent to which they are subsidized by this industry. “According to the [Exxon] company's income statement, the amount of taxes it paid in 2008 was 2.5 times as much as its net profit. The $45.2 billion profit figure makes a snappy headline, but the $116.2 billion in taxes that it paid is relegated to a footnote—if that. Exxon's tax bill breaks down like this: income taxes, $36.5 billion; sales-based taxes, $34.5 billion; "all other" taxes, $45.2 billion.” http://www.usnews.com/articles/opin...vil-only-until-you-weigh-their-tax-bills.html

Perhaps we should add capitalism......those oil companies are owned by the American people.

1. “Exxon Mobil, in fact, is owned mostly by ordinary Americans. Mutual funds, index funds and pension funds (including union pension funds) own about 52 percent of Exxon Mobil’s shares. Individual shareholders, about two million or so, own almost all the rest. The pooh-bahs who run Exxon own less than 1 percent of the company.” Exxon Mobil Needs a Hug

2. And, of course, the antibusiness crowd loves stories about how much Big Oil is stealing from the American people! On the contrary, in 2006, the oil industry paid $81 billion in income tax, and while Exxon’s earnings increased 89% from 2003 to 2007, their income taxes increased 170%. http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily...?chan=top+news_top+news+index_news+++analysis

3. The non-thinking segment of the public has been conditioned to hate the oil industry. Very few realize the extent to which they are subsidized by this industry. “According to the [Exxon] company's income statement, the amount of taxes it paid in 2008 was 2.5 times as much as its net profit. The $45.2 billion profit figure makes a snappy headline, but the $116.2 billion in taxes that it paid is relegated to a footnote—if that. Exxon's tax bill breaks down like this: income taxes, $36.5 billion; sales-based taxes, $34.5 billion; "all other" taxes, $45.2 billion.” http://www.usnews.com/articles/opin...vil-only-until-you-weigh-their-tax-bills.html
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats what big oil makes on paint thinners a year, likely 150T a year.
2. I don't know where you got that info but its total BS. no offense.
3. Ok lets say there are 40 million cars in USA, and those cars use 5 gallons of gas per day on average.
4. Thats 800,000,000 a day for instance.
5. My fuzzy simple math says that's 292,000,000,000 a year.
6. There isn't much that oil doesn't have a large hand in it; in the whole world.
7. Motor oil quart costs nearly 10 bucks a quart, that's another 200T a year.
8. Do the math don't read BS and spout it off.
9. I don't hate oil companies, on the contrary, but I'm not slow witted enough to believe the BS.
10. Oil isn't what's left from dead Dino's its more or less a flux shed off from the magma, of mother earth.
11. If you believe that oil is what's left from Dino's then you also believe that some how the Dino's were transported 2 miles under ground to ripen for our oil reserve harvest.
12. Really you've been told by the oil companies its dead Dino's, and they also only report a fraction of their income.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats what big oil makes on paint thinners a year, likely 150T a year.
2. I don't know where you got that info but its total BS. no offense.
3. Ok lets say there are 40 million cars in USA, and those cars use 5 gallons of gas per day on average.
4. Thats 800,000,000 a day for instance.
5. My fuzzy simple math says that's 292,000,000,000 a year.
6. There isn't much that oil doesn't have a large hand in it; in the whole world.
7. Motor oil quart costs nearly 10 bucks a quart, that's another 200T a year.
8. Do the math don't read BS and spout it off.
9. I don't hate oil companies, on the contrary, but I'm not slow witted enough to believe the BS.
10. Oil isn't what's left from dead Dino's its more or less a flux shed off from the magma, of mother earth.
11. If you believe that oil is what's left from Dino's then you also believe that some how the Dino's were transported 2 miles under ground to ripen for our oil reserve harvest.
12. Really you've been told by the oil companies its dead Dino's, and they also only report a fraction of their income.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All of it is linked, and sourced.

Take up your argument with them.

Forum List

Back