Gas prices decrease, thanks to Biden

The strategic reserves were topped off when prices were at a low price.
When they are finally emptied by Biden.
It's going to cost 2 or 3 times more in the future to fill them back up.
After the democrats spending spree of the last couple years, does this really surprise you? Democrats are fiscal ignoramuses.

Have you looked up what the gas tax is in your state?
It dropped a few days ago. I shop Kroger and buy my gas there. I paid $3.24. You shopping or just buying and bitchin?

Since Republicans have agreed that gas prices are dictated exclusively by Joe Biden, we must give him credit for the fact that gas prices just went down.

I'll give him FULL credit. At 7% inflation heading to 10%, people can't afford to buy anything so they have fewer trips to make, which reduces demand for gas which reduces prices for gas.

Boy are you fucking dumber than a stump
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, my friend, but they have hired a laywer and are suing you for defamation.

800px_COLOURBOX1601927.jpg

The strategic reserves were topped off when prices were at a low price.
When they are finally emptied by Biden.
It's going to cost 2 or 3 times more in the future to fill them back up.
Vegetable Joe will be like Barry Hussein when he depleted the nations PPE stockpile.............and never spent a dime to replenish it.

Americans paid to buy the oil for our Strategic reserves, Veggie Joe is draining the reserves because his poll numbers are tanking, and Americans are having to buy that oil again at the gas pumps...............THEN Americans will have to replenish the oil reserves at twice the price. So we will pay 3 times for our strategic reserves.

BRILLIANT!

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is dumber than Veggie Joe.

It dropped a few days ago. I shop Kroger and buy my gas there. I paid $3.24. You shopping or just buying and bitchin?
What happens when the oil from the Strategic Reserve runs out? That is nothing more that this moron Biden putting in more supply to temporarily lower the price prior to the mid term elections.

That is blatant dishonesty to the American people.

What happens when the oil from the Strategic Reserve runs out? That is nothing more that this moron Biden putting in more supply to temporarily lower the price prior to the mid term elections.

Thing is the reserve will run out before the mid terms. 😆

Well, production is rising, more well are being drilled to get in on the sale price of crude, winter is breaking into spring in the northern hemisphere where the bulk of industrialized countries, decreasing need for fuel oil production and that part possibly going to gasoline. Temporary use of the Strategic Reserves will work as a bridge to the future. Sounds like sound policy and economics working to re-establish a more stable market to me.

Gas prices decrease, thanks to Biden​

Since Republicans have agreed that gas prices are dictated exclusively by Joe Biden, we must give him credit for the fact that gas prices just went down.

So you think that gas prices which were about $2.50 when Trump left office rising to $4.37 under Biden is actually an accomplishment, do you, goober-brain?

Americans paid to buy the oil for our Strategic reserves, Veggie Joe is draining the reserves because his poll numbers are tanking, and Americans are having to buy that oil again at the gas pumps...............THEN Americans will have to replenish the oil reserves at twice the price. So we will pay 3 times for our strategic reserves.

BRILLIANT!

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is dumber than Veggie Joe.
Curious isn't it that this raiding of our strategic reserves runs up to the midterms.

Forum List

Back