Gatorade for taking pills

Pro-tip.....I take six pills in the morning and I have found that a gulp of Gatorade makes them go down real easy.

Much better than water for the task and it has electrolytes.....You know, it's what plants crave. ;)

I usually wash them down with vodka or a Monster energy drink.

I usually wash them down with vodka or a Monster energy drink.
interdasting.jpg

Pro-tip.....I take six pills in the morning and I have found that a gulp of Gatorade makes them go down real easy.

Much better than water for the task and it has electrolytes.....You know, it's what plants crave. ;)
You take them in two drinks, 3 and 3, in case you run out of Gatorade.

Hope this helps.

I have never tasted Red Bull or any other "energy" drink, I already chug coffee, that is enough.

And I definitely avoid Gatorade, have you seen how much sugar is in there? Of course, if you just ran a marathon, it's not a big deal, but if you're sitting on the couch, then it's different.

I can't find the lower sugar G2 anywhere any more.

Apparently they've discontinued it?

And there's no way I'm drinking the stuff with the artificial sweetners in it. Nor do I want the regular Gatorade as there's way too much sugar in that.

So I started buying the Body Armor stuff by the case. Which I actually like better.

I can't find the lower sugar G2 anywhere any more.

Apparently they;ve discontinued it?

And there;s no way I'm drinking the stuff wit hthe artificial sweetners in it.

So I started buying the Body Armor stuff by the case. Which I actually like better.
I really don't care for any of it but my wife's doctor recommended it when she had the covid so I bought a case.

When the covid had run it's course we had a half case left so I figured why waste it and I started taking a swallow with my pills and found it worked. A 20 oz bottle lasts me a week.

I really don't care for any of it but my wife's doctor recommended it when she had the covid so I bought a case.

When the covid had run it's course we had a half case left so I figured why waste it and I started taking a swallow with my pills and found it worked. A 20 oz bottle lasts me a week.

Yeah, I take my thyroid pill in the morning with it. Same thing, one bottle lasts about a week.

I'm not taking any medications except for an occasional 5mg Melatonin tab when I can't sleep.

But those never seem to work for some reason. Maybe I need the 10mg.

Never had an issue with taking pills. can take a hand full with a table spoon of water.

Forum List

Back