Gay hating holy rollers desend on D.C.

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
Gay-Hating Holy Rollers Descend on D.C.

"Steps from our nation’s Capitol, I was approached by Morton, a youthful-looking 68-year-old Virginia native with artificially blond hair and a fistful of flyers that read, “Gay Greed” and “Gay Sex Leads to Adult Diapers.”

“They’re not born with it, you know,” Morton offered, unprompted. “If anybody opens the back door unnaturally from outside, you end up having open-door syndrome. You can’t close the door. Anal sex harms [gays]. It reduces their life by, on average, 25 years—anal or oral sex.” Asked if such sex could harm women the same way it harms gay men, Morton thought for a moment. “Uh, it also has an impact—a strong impact. I’m not certain the exact statistics there.”

"Steps from our nation’s Capitol, I was approached by Morton, a youthful-looking 68-year-old Virginia native with artificially blond hair and a fistful of flyers that read, “Gay Greed” and “Gay Sex Leads to Adult Diapers.”

“They’re not born with it, you know,” Morton offered, unprompted. “If anybody opens the back door unnaturally from outside, you end up having open-door syndrome. You can’t close the door. Anal sex harms [gays]. It reduces their life by, on average, 25 years—anal or oral sex.” Asked if such sex could harm women the same way it harms gay men, Morton thought for a moment. “Uh, it also has an impact—a strong impact. I’m not certain the exact statistics there.”

These guys are a bunch of self loathing bi sexuals clearly.

They sure aren't Presbyterians

Presbyterians vote to allow same-sex marriage - CNN.com

:eusa_clap:

Here are some more "gay haters" at Paris, France 2013. Looks like a pretty rough and crazy crowd of holy roller misfits. Actually they're just regular people who object to men using other men's anuses as artificial vaginas and then calling that insult to women and the traditional family "marriage"...

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg

Here are some "nutty" Americans showing the same type of civil protest:

chickfilacardrivein_zpsb2be6ae5.jpg

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

Here are some more "gay haters" at Paris, France 2013. Looks like a pretty rough and crazy crowd of holy roller misfits. Actually they're just regular people who object to men using other men's anuses as artificial vaginas and then calling that insult to women and the traditional family "marriage"...

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg

Here are some "nutty" Americans showing the same type of civil protest:

chickfilacardrivein_zpsb2be6ae5.jpg

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

Just like non religious white Americans didn't like blacks marrying their white women.

Doesn't matter if you don't like it.

If nobody hears them, will these "gay-haters" resend some more folks?

And if nobody listens upon their resending them, will the "gay-haters" rescind the financial kickbacks they've been giving to some lawmakers? :badgrin:

Silhoutte is obsessed with men using other men's anuses as artificial vaginas.

I don't think I've ever seen him whine about lesbians :eusa_think:

I could include the insult to men, and the stark evidence of closeted heterosexuality lesbians suffer from by wearing strapon penises...you know...while claiming they don't like sex with men...with their butch...deep falsetto...man-dressing, man-acting "girlfriends"...

But it just takes so long to write all that every time. You've seen me talk about "Anne Heching" etc. Let's just say that within the cult of LGBT there is no small penchant for lying..not just intellectual dishonesty, but outright lying.

It seems the gentleman was only interested in research on male rectums.

Anyone who believes this way is a bi sexual that chooses to be straight. Maybe because their community, family, friends and church have told them it's bad. But to believe "they're not born with it" tells me that in this person's mind being gay is a choice. Like Michelle Bachman's husband.

I believe you are born that way because I'm 100% hetero. I know a gay person has to be born that way, because there isn't even 1% gay in me.

P.S. What if a guy just like's putting his dick between the guys legs not actually in the butt? Or just hand jobs. Is that ok?

I could include the insult to men, and the stark evidence of closeted heterosexuality lesbians suffer from by wearing strapon penises...you know...while claiming they don't like sex with men...with their butch...deep falsetto...man-dressing, man-acting "girlfriends"...

But it just takes so long to write all that every time. You've seen me talk about "Anne Heching" etc. Let's just say that within the cult of LGBT there is no small penchant for lying..not just intellectual dishonesty, but outright lying.

I love it when lesbians sizzers their timbers. Hot.

Vandalshandle is a phony biker. No bikers like queers. He probably took on a biker persona because of the Freedom Riders protesting against Westboro years back.

They weren't protesting the "God Hates Fags" clan out of love for homos, dumbass. They were protesting westboro condemning dead soldiers to hell & disturbing their funerals.

Vandalshandle actually looks & acts like Pajama Boy & takes a man purse with him wherever he goes. Stop trying to play the role, vandalshandle.

Anyone who believes this way is a bi sexual that chooses to be straight. Maybe because their community, family, friends and church have told them it's bad. But to believe "they're not born with it" tells me that in this person's mind being gay is a choice. Like Michelle Bachman's husband.

I believe you are born that way because I'm 100% hetero. I know a gay person has to be born that way, because there isn't even 1% gay in me.

P.S. What if a guy just like's putting his dick between the guys legs not actually in the butt? Or just hand jobs. Is that ok?
whatever floats your boat weirdo ...:cuckoo:

Christian hating gays like you descend on USMB....:doubt:

The twinkie, leather bars and public restrooms are going to be packed!

The twinkie, leather bars and public restrooms are going to be packed!

....with HIV...

...enjoy using that anus as an artificial vagina. And enjoy your closeted heterosexuality while you do! Looking for a hole are you?...lol.. :cuckoo:

Tell you what... if you stop thinking so much about gay butt sex you'll be much happier :thup:

And the world won't end either :thup:

It must be difficult to be a conservative these days. Burdened with the thought of penises pounding into male assholes all day long.

There are so many other things in this big beautiful world of ours to think about, but these poor lost souls are fixated on balls slapping against the gouch; all covered in filthy santorum.

I feel for you my American brothers. Maybe one day you'll find a hobby :thup:

Forum List

Back