Gay man attacked by mob in Detroit

This is to be expected. It doesn't matter how many laws are passed the public will not be forced

This is to be expected. It doesn't matter how many laws are passed the public will not be forced

But Detroit, Dearborn and the rest of that surrounding Motor City dump are home to the biggest population of America's Muslims, though — you know, that group of folks that the LGBTs love to cheer at Democratic Party rallies, and in the next breath boo Israel and all things Jewish?!?!? :badgrin:

How can a city with such a large population of Muslims not show its support for the LGBTs who adore them so much?!?!?

Typical negro behavior.
That kind of behavior can be stopped easily enough.

WTF? Everyone throwing punches in that video was black!

Dude, that is about as stupid and unconnected a comment as I have seen in a while, and, BTW, if you are going to post stupid shit like that, then please don't use the Confederate flag as an avatar, OK?

Typical negro behavior.

Dude, that is about as stupid and unconnected a comment as I have seen in a while, and, BTW, if you are going to post stupid shit like that, then please don't use the Confederate flag as an avatar, OK?

I agree, do not conclude it was a hate crime but also admire the man attacked, if true, for standing up to this. As it is the first such attack in 43 years, seems like LE responded as well as can be expected.

Typical negro behavior.

What the heck are you talking about? You think people brawling in the street is civilized behavior?

hey dude...like...don't worry about my...like... avatar ....dude...

LMAO..your screen name is someone who participated in armed insurrection against the rightful owners of the property they were on...and the chickenshit punk and his friends were hiding out in a CHURCH...santa anna was right to kill every single one of the trespassing armed terrorists.

Typical negro behavior.

What the heck are you talking about? You think people brawling in the street is civilized behavior?

Only the better civilizations where the men haven't been pussified.

I would object to the cowards ganging up on him, but a fist fight is a manly sport, not an uncivilizing thing at all.

LMAO..your screen name is someone who participated in armed insurrection against the rightful owners of the property they were on...and the chickenshit punk and his friends were hiding out in a CHURCH...santa anna was right to kill every single one of the trespassing armed terrorists.

Lol, you are as ignorant about Texas history as you are about street violence.

Texas was only one of about 8 Mexican provinces that rebelled against Santa Anna, and they revolted only after the Mexican governor of Tejas-Quajillo called for said rebellion in response to Santa Anna throwing out the Mexican Constitution of 1824 and having a new one drawn up that gave him dictatorial power.

And the Alamo was not a church, it was a mission, a very different thing, ignoramus.

Last edited:

Only the better civilizations where the men haven't been pussified.

I would object to the cowards ganging up on him, but a fist fight is a manly sport, not an uncivilizing thing at all.

Lol, you are as ignorant about Texas history as you are about street violence.

Texas was only one of about 8 Mexican provinces that rebelled against Santa Anna, and they revolted only after the Mexican governor of Tejas-Quajillo called for said rebellion in response to Santa Anna throwing out the Mexican Constitution of 1824 and having a new one drawn up that gave him dictatorial power.

And the Alamo was not a church, it was a mission, a very different thing, ignoramus.

I didn't ask you about men being pussified..I didn't ask you about cowards...I didn't ask you if fist fighting was a manly sport...I asked you if you thought people brawling on the street in the video is civilized behavior.
Your desperate attempt to deflect, evade and move the goal posts tells me you don't agree with the behavior in the video.

I'm not going to try to hide behind quibbling definitions of words.... a mission is a religious building...armed terrorists were holed up in a religious building in defiance of the legal authorities.

It doesn't matter about mexican internal politics. That is irrelevant to american citizens living in mexico.They aren't allowed to take up arms to fight against the host country.

That area belonged to mexico at the time and they had no business hiding in a "mission" and firing on lawful authorities trying to enforce the law.

Forum List

Back