Gay used to mean Gleeful

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Just a few decades ago, the word Gay was a synonym for happy and having a good time. In fact, people would even name their children Gay, sometimes spelled Gaye.

But now this once normal word has been hijacked by sexual deviants to describe themselves.

Our culture has been robbed of a perfectly good word...... :cool:

Last edited:
Just a few decades ago, the word Gay was a synonym for happy and having a good time. In fact, people would even name their children Gay, sometimes spelled Gaye.

But now this once normal word has been hijacked by sexual deviants and sick perverts to describe themselves.

I like how they took the Rainbow.
Great idea, use the sign from God after he destroyed all of the homos. That'll go over well later on.

tumblr_ni00fm2rsj1qbino1o1_500.gif

And the word "hot" used to mean temperature and now means an attractive person.

The word "cool" used to mean temperature as well, but now denotes someone who is socially accepted.

It used to be that the phrase "pick up a woman" meant giving her a ride.

Language changes and evolves. If the worst thing that happens is that you have to use another word for "happy and having a good time", you lead a pretty charmed life. And that is pretty cool.

But now this once normal word has been hijacked by sexual deviants and sick perverts to describe themselves.

Just like "liberal".

I like how they took the Rainbow.
Great idea, use the sign from God after he destroyed all of the homos. That'll go over well later on.

I saw something the other day that made me laugh.

Someone suggested that the LBGT should adopt the confederate flag as their symbol. That would eliminate it from ever being used by white supremicists.

Fag used to mean a bundle of sticks. Take back this word by naming your kids "Fag" to teach those homos a lesson.

You seem so gay

"Allahu Akbar" used to mean "Allah is the greatest." Now it means, "Run! You're all going to die!" :lol:

Flintstones used to sing....you'll have a gay ole time

Always suspected Fred and Barney

hqdefault.jpg

When I drew up there was an old fashion ice cream parlor down the street named the "Gay 90's" (1890's)

If it was still around today, people would think it was a gay bar. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
deanrd watched the Flintstones and thought it was a documentary about conservative republicans. ...... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

And "cool" used to mean a temperature range.

What's your point? That you are not knowledgeable enough to know that language is NOT static?

I want to gleeful marry this thread. It's raining funny up in here. lol

Forum List

Back