Geebers, that's a lot of sawbucks.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Harris and Biden speak to campaign staff after Democrats top $250 million in contributions, donor pledges

Democrats are uniting behind Vice President Kamala Harris as the party’s front-runner for the presidential nomination, and their excitement is translating into a juggernaut of fundraising for the party and Harris’ campaign.

In the hours since President Joe Biden announced that he would end his teetering reelection campaign, Harris and the Democratic party have pulled in roughly $250 million in online donations and major donor commitments.

I guess a lot of people felt they'd be wasting their money giving it to Joe. Sentiment has changed.

Harris and Biden speak to campaign staff after Democrats top $250 million in contributions, donor pledges

Democrats are uniting behind Vice President Kamala Harris as the party’s front-runner for the presidential nomination, and their excitement is translating into a juggernaut of fundraising for the party and Harris’ campaign.

In the hours since President Joe Biden announced that he would end his teetering reelection campaign, Harris and the Democratic party have pulled in roughly $250 million in online donations and major donor commitments.

I guess a lot of people felt they'd be wasting their money giving it to Joe. Sentiment has changed.
Source CNBC, Can Not Be Confirmed.

They're lying about the numbers.

Only when we see the FEC filings will we know for sure, but I fully believe they are lying in an attempt to prop up the coup and make Harris look good.

And they will need every penny of it in their losing effort.
$45M per month from Musk to your dear leader plus, because of that, Dems are shitcanning their Tesla's and won't buy a new one. Sales have been plummeting. Just because it's going to an old demented con artist rapist felon.

Talk about a waste of money for nothing. Losers.

Forum List

Back