Gen. Flynn Files $50 Million Claim Against Feds

Part of legally accepting a pardon is - ACCEPTANCE OF GUILT.

This would be a THIRD instance of Flynn admitting formally that his is guilty.

He will NEVER win this case, but I'm glad he is doing this, so he wastes more time and money and yet again publicly makes a deplorable fool of himself and self-dealing swamp lord named Trump.

Actually he pleaded guilty to protect his son a revelation you have yet to learn as I pointed out the initial FBI investigation found nothing of concern and wanted to drop the case.

Clinton had zero to do with the case? It was clintons corrupt goons at the FBI.

The same FBI that T-Boned Clinton a week before 2016 election? So much so that Trump thought Comey was playing on his team and wanted him to stay on as his Director of FBI?

This is the FBI you think was somehow subserviant to Clinton?

Again, wtf is wrong with you? The nonsense that fills your head is mindboggling.

Actually he pleaded guilty to protect his son
So you are claiming Flynn perjured himself (yet another crime in itself) in an official guilty plea filing to protect his son from prosecution?

What prosecution? What is it that his son did that Trump could not pardon him if injustice was being done to him?

Is this the same Flynn we are talking about?

maxresdefault.jpg

And now he wants 50 mil?

He is a fucking moron, for sure.
/-----/ If you want to see the moron, look in the mirror.
The recent litigation over the dismissal of the prosecution against General Flynn underscores the need for citizens to be wary of the “perjury trap.” Former Bush Administration advisor Scooter Libby, Presidents Clinton and Nixon, television mogul Martha Stewart, and others have also fallen into a “perjury trap” over the years despite being innocent (or at least not readily proven guilty) of any substantive criminal offense.

So you are claiming Flynn perjured himself (yet another crime in itself) in an official guilty plea filing to protect his son from prosecution?

What prosecution? What is it that his son did that Trump could not pardon him if injustice was being done to him?

It is clear you are profoundly ignorant on what the FBI and the Mueller did to him the leaked memo's showed their malfeasance which is why Flynn reversed course to say NOT guilty.

I went over this in detail two years ago which no one here could address which is why I posted his lawsuit article to see what Flynn can do with it while you seem to wish he loses because you dislike him so much with your bogus complaints.

I want to see if Flynn has a case to run on and to see if the government foolishly takes him on where a bucket load of discovery material will come out which makes me think they will settle out of court instead when Flynn shows his position as being strong.

The same FBI that T-Boned Clinton a week before 2016 election? So much so that Trump thought Comey was playing on his team and wanted him to stay on as his Director of FBI?

This is the FBI you think was somehow subserviant to Clinton?

Again, wtf is wrong with you? The nonsense that fills your head is mindboggling.
T-boned Clinton? They covered for Clinton---investigating her crimes, gathering evidence, getting a list of witnesses---then destroying the evidence and I assumed the witnesses for Hilliary after clearing her "officially" after making whatever Clinton deals that they first needed. Kickbacks and paybacks galore. Try googling FBI destroying blackberries and computers for Hilliary (something I have never heard of them doing for anyone else----EVER

He was duped into pleading guilty when he was really innocent, and he'd be in jail without Trump's pardon. LOL

No since the prosecutors recommended NO jail time.

AP

Prosecutors recommend no jail time for cooperative Flynn​

LINK

Gee, what's the disgrace bitching about then? LOL
You really that ignorant on what he went through the legal harassments?

It is clear you didn't read the article (Addendum) golly that means you are a leftist who made up your mind without waiting to see if his lawsuit will go anywhere to a meaningful conclusion.

I really hate partisanship......

So why did Flynn legaly admit guilt yet again by accepting Trump's pardon?

Funny how none of your bullshit adds up, isn't it?

Your stupidity and ignorance has caught up with you I remember you from your days at Rightnation when so many made a fool of you even some of the democrats there begged you to stop being that ignorant and stupid eventually you got banned.

Your ignorance is hilarious since he was NEVER guilty of any crimes to start with.

Your ignorance is hilarious since he was NEVER guilty of any crimes to start with.
Yep yep, not guilty of anything, he was just admitting guilt over and over and needed a presidential pardon.

It's amazing what kinda of bullshit you dupe Trumpsters are willing to swallow.

Yep yep, not guilty of anything, he was just admitting guilt over and over and needed a presidential pardon.

It's amazing what kinda of bullshit you dupe Trumpsters are willing to swallow.

Like I keep stating you are ignorant on WHY he initially pled guilty but later changed when it became evidence that the investigators were fucking him over for leverage.

He never committed a crime from the start which was the original conclusion of the FBI investigation.

Your run-on ignorant bullshit all day.

Why don't you wait and see what the results of the lawsuit will be?

Last edited:
Like I keep stating you are ignorant on WHY he initially pled guilty but later changed when it became evidence that the investigators were fucking him over for leverage.

He never committed a crime from the start which was the original conclusion of the FBI investigation.

Your run-on ignorant bullshit all day.

Why don't you wait and see what the results of the lawsuit will be?

Blah blah blah. Lets cut the shit, I'm not here to re-litigate again the whole thing like I've done in many threads.

I'm here to tell you that Flynn's case is frivolous bullshit that will be tossed in the garbage bin. Time will prove me right and will prove you wrong, wrong again.

Mmmmk bumpkin?

Forum List

Back