Gene Simmons agrees with Nikki Haley: "Politics aside, there should be a test to find out if somebody has their wits about them & if they are nuts"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't like that he disqualifies people who are "nuts". you can be nuts and be a good president, i would argue!

• Banned
Biden is too old, and so are Trump and Bernie and Hillary....
Bernie and Trump are more energetic than Biden and Hillary, and would get more stuff done as president. i don't know if the 2 things are inter-related, but that's the reality

i know i know! TRUMP/BERNIE 2024! Lol

Politics aside, there should be a test to find out if somebody has their wits about them & if they are nuts"​

Well that would count out MAGA Republicans

1679274997418.jpeg

Bernie and Trump are more energetic than Biden and Hillary, and would get more stuff done as president. i don't know if the 2 things are inter-related, but that's the reality

i know i know! TRUMP/BERNIE 2024! Lol
Trump spent half his time as POTUS on the golf course & playing with himself in the W.H. watching cable news in his fucking p.j.'s till 11 in the morning when he finally got off his ass to sit in the oval.

Lazy fat good for nothing jerkoff.

Riiight... because I'm SURE that the entity set up to evaluate who is or isn't qualified would be totally unbiased, right? It'd be no different than the idiotic "fact-checkers" the media like to use to DQ other sources of information.
Repeat after me - POST TRUTH, POST FACTUAL, AMERICA...

Trump spent half his time as POTUS on the golf course & playing with himself in the W.H. watching cable news in his fucking p.j.'s till 11 in the morning when he finally got off his ass to sit in the oval.

Lazy fat good for nothing jerkoff.
And he STILL had a better record than Potato, in every category. My advice for you lot would be to remove all indications that you voted for the Left, once the collapse occurs. Otherwise, things might get to be painful for ya...

And he STILL had a better record than Potato, in every category. My advice for you lot would be to remove all indications that you voted for the Left, once the collapse occurs. Otherwise, things might get to be painful for ya...
OK
What legislation did Trump pass?

My advice for you Trump asseaters would be to look at Trump's last year in office during the Covid outbreak & leading up to & on J6.

Forum List

Back