🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gene Simmons: the folks who stormed the capitol, they're Americans too, let the Justice Department take care of it, stop using Jan 6 to divide America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chris Christie tries said that the Jan 6 Big Lie/Insurrection was like 2000's Gore vs. Bush. I couldn't agree more. both sides divide America, and they should cut it out

There's definitely a lot of dividing going on… constantly. Not just 'left vs right,' but numerous other divisions as well. I think it's all by design, the powers-that-shouldn't-be are constantly pitting groups against each other, because they understand the age old tactic of Divide and Conquer. What's sad to me is that I see so many people falling for it… and hating others with a passion instead of considering that maybe they've been manipulated to hate. I refuse to go along with it, but that's where this country is at, unfortunately.

A United informed America is the lefts worst nightmare.
How do we achieve an informed America when the Right is so woefully, and purposefully, misinformed?

INTRODUCTION​

Public opinion polls suggest that American conservatives are prone to political misperceptions, typically claiming belief in more falsehoods than liberals (16). Some scholars further argue that this pattern is evidence that conservatives are more biased than liberals (7). If true, these observations would have important consequences. Holding accurate political knowledge is fundamental to democracy (8), and ideological differences in citizens’ understanding of empirical evidence about politically important topics are potentially destabilizing to democracy itself (9, 10). Effective decision-making depends on having a common understanding of the reality to which citizens and lawmakers must collectively respond (11).

The OP states......... "both sides divide America" preceded by citing the Jan. 6 coup attempt. A coup attempt that has left the coup leader almost as popular among The Following as he was during his reign of terror as prez. Largely because they are in denial about the demonstrable facts surrounding Jan. 6. Not just what happened on that day, but what lead up to it and what followed it. The denial of those facts was the animating force behind the POT's midterm strategy and therefore why it was so soundly rejected by the voters.

How do we achieve an informed America when the Right is so woefully, and purposefully, misinformed?

INTRODUCTION​

Public opinion polls suggest that American conservatives are prone to political misperceptions, typically claiming belief in more falsehoods than liberals (16). Some scholars further argue that this pattern is evidence that conservatives are more biased than liberals (7). If true, these observations would have important consequences. Holding accurate political knowledge is fundamental to democracy (8), and ideological differences in citizens’ understanding of empirical evidence about politically important topics are potentially destabilizing to democracy itself (9, 10). Effective decision-making depends on having a common understanding of the reality to which citizens and lawmakers must collectively respond (11).

The OP states......... "both sides divide America" preceded by citing the Jan. 6 coup attempt. A coup attempt that has left the coup leader almost as popular among The Following as he was during his reign of terror as prez. Largely because they are in denial about the demonstrable facts surrounding Jan. 6. Not just what happened on that day, but what lead up to it and what followed it. The denial of those facts was the animating force behind the POT's midterm strategy and therefore why it was so soundly rejected by the voters.
Democrats have taken away the freedom to assemble during Covid

Democrats took away the freedom of religion by closing down churches and pretty much everything other than abortion clinics.

Democrats now own the vote, whether due to fraud or control of the media, it matters little.

Now they want to take away your right to defend yourself, all while allowing crime to expand to record levels while punishing police for trying to do their jobs.

INTRODUCTION​

You go immediately to public OPINION polls and post them as facts. You made my point for me. Leftists are uninformed and misinformed morons and they like it that way.

Gene Simmons the KISS guy? Why is his opinion important enough for the political forum?
Because I want to rock and roll all night, and party everyday

Duh!

But really, what does anyone's opinion matter other than George Soros who runs the world?

That is the real question.

Because I want to rock and roll all night, and party everyday

Duh!

But really, what does anyone's opinion matter other than George Soros who runs the world?

That is the real question.
If you are an elected member of government or a highly placed official in the government or even highly educated in a certain arena, your opinion is valid. Simmons? WTF?

Forum List

Back