George The Gentle Giant

An angel he wasn't. Doesn't mean he deserved death by bad cop.
However, if I had my way, he would have hanged after pointing a gun into a pregnant woman's stomach.
Long before he could commit any more crimes.
That's a violent robbery. Hanging is justifiable for that.

George Floyd's family and anyone else can remember him and brand his memory anyway they want and no amount of snowflake whining can do anything about it.

Mods, we already have half a dozen threads attacking the deceased.

Why are we allowing this?

That's what his family calls him.
Here's a look at the real Gentle Giant:

I heard he was also "role model".

1591622785445.jpg

C'mon man! It's not like he pulled the trigger when he stuck that gun in that woman's stomach and let his friends rob and beat her. Plus the police caught them all. We all know if Floyd was white he would have gotten away with it. Systematic racism is real!!

Irrelevant as to whether that cop murdered him or not, and what do you expect his family to be like "he was human garbage, that cop did us a favor?" I mean come on.

George Floyd's family and anyone else can remember him and brand his memory anyway they want and no amount of snowflake whining can do anything about it
Just as people can stand back with a clear conscience and see Floyd for the life long piece of shit he was.
No amount of leftist media white wash can cover George Floyd and turn him into some misunderstood saint.

He died like he lived....on drugs and just after having committed a crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back