‘George Floyd 2.0′: Frank Tyson’s family, attorneys rip police over Canton man’s death

The utter joke is redneck, racist like you who the world sees as a threat to anyone who is not white. You lie about black folks to try and make your dumbass look superior, but you are not.
Redneck? You sure I am mental slave? See those child in my photo? Look like a redneck to you? Are you color blind? No wait....you aren't. Only one color for you.

Racist

The utter joke is redneck, racist like you who the world sees as a threat to anyone who is not white. You lie about black folks to try and make your dumbass look superior, but you are not.
Here's a guy I follow who spits out the truth about how you have allowed the negro race to fall for falling for the lies from the very people who owned your ancestors and only use you as political cannon fodder.

Superbadbrutha whatever. Mind is super enslaved.

Don't worry. I know truth is hard to take. I get it. Sorry, you and negroes like you have allowed yourselves to become an utter joke to the entire world. You're too enslaved by your masters to get it.

The reparation checks are on the way.
Who sexually abused you as a child for you to turn out like this?

Here's a guy I follow who spits out the truth about how you have allowed the negro race to fall for falling for the lies from the very people who owned your ancestors and only use you as political cannon fodder.

Yea Charleston spits some truth from time to time, but see I was a grown man when Charleston was sitting in a sandbox with a shitty diaper on. It's just amazing how right wing, Trump Humpers always trying to give us a history lesson on the democrat party or tell us what democrats have and haven't done for black folks and then when we ask them what have republicans done over the last 70yrs all we hear are crickets. Why is it republicans never tell us what they have done or are going to do? Why is that Woodsy Owl?

Yea Charleston spits some truth from time to time, but see I was a grown man when Charleston was sitting in a sandbox with a shitty diaper on. It's just amazing how right wing, Trump Humpers always trying to give us a history lesson on the democrat party or tell us what democrats have and haven't done for black folks and then when we ask them what have republicans done over the last 70yrs all we hear are crickets. Why is it republicans never tell us what they have done or are going to do? Why is that Woodsy Owl?
You don't know Jack shit about black history if you proudly vote democrat like the demented black dick you are. Don't know one damn thing or else you would despise how the democrats and their propaganda have destroyed your people in America.

You don't know Jack shit about black history if you proudly vote democrat like the demented black dick you are.
You know it, that is why you don't want it taught to your children for the simple fact it will show them exactly who you are. It's funny a white racist trying to tell a black man what he knows about black history. Priceless.

Don't know one damn thing or else you would despise how the democrats and their propaganda have destroyed your people in America.
So tell me Owl why is it all republicans can do is try and tell black folks about democrats, but you can't tell us a damn thing that republicans have done or are doing.

You know it, that is why you don't want it taught to your children for the simple fact it will show them exactly who you are. It's funny a white racist trying to tell a black man what he knows about black history. Priceless.

So tell me Owl why is it all republicans can do is try and tell black folks about democrats, but you can't tell us a damn thing that republicans have done or are doing.
If you're an actual fan of Charletone you would know. Hits most on the head.

You dont know a thing about the slave trade (trans Atlantic) if you tried. Instead you get SUCKED INTO THE PROPOGANDA that the "southern strategy" switched things around. Republicans mysteriously became democrats and vice versa.

Unreal....

If you're an actual fan of Charletone you would know. Hits most on the head.
Some he hits on the head and some of it is bullshit to get ratings, that is why he is so vulgar and will say anything for ratings.
You dont know a thing about the slave trade (trans Atlantic) if you tried. Instead you get SUCKED INTO THE PROPOGANDA that the "southern strategy" switched things around. Republicans mysteriously became democrats and vice versa.

Unreal....
Again, a white racist trying to tell a black man what he knows about black history. Smfh.

You don't know Jack shit about black history if you proudly vote democrat like the demented black dick you are. Don't know one damn thing or else you would despise how the democrats and their propaganda have destroyed your people in America.

we have lot lowly educated folks in america.

Don't worry. I know truth is hard to take. I get it. Sorry, you and negroes like you have allowed yourselves to become an utter joke to the entire world. You're too enslaved by your masters to get it.

The reparation checks are on the way.
i doubt anyone will go broke for reperations. reperations are very racist.

blacks owned blacks first and sold them over season .

Some he hits on the head and some of it is bullshit to get ratings, that is why he is so vulgar and will say anything for ratings.

Again, a white racist trying to tell a black man what he knows about black history. Smfh.
Hope you can handle these facts.

Get an actual education. You've been brainwashed. We've all been brainwashed.

Forum List

Back