George Zimmerman vs. DMX boxing match

LOL, DMX will kick that dough boys ass! If it's with 10oz gloves, I would pay to see it. The article said that the allegedly "tender" zimmerman with no martial skill (according to his instructor in Florida in the court case) has been training for months for the match. DMX has 13 years on zimmerman but that doesn't matter.

LOL, DMX will kick that dough boys ass! If it's with 10oz gloves, I would pay to see it. The article said that the allegedly "tender" zimmerman with no martial skill (according to his instructor in Florida in the court case) has been training for months for the match. DMX has 13 years on zimmerman but that doesn't matter.

Maybe if DMX is clean, he'll kick GZ's ass. I'm not sure that's the case though.

If it's pay per view I won't be watching. If it's free and there's nothing else on then maybe will tune in.

Pretty pathetic when your last grasp at fame and money is fighting another celebrity has been. Fame must be worse than crack in addiction.

Maybe if DMX is clean, he'll kick GZ's ass. I'm not sure that's the case though.

I don't know how long the fight is from now, but I am willing to bet that DMX will clean his act up long before the fight. What hip hop artist would want to lose face by losing to zimmerman?

I don't know how long the fight is from now, but I am willing to bet that DMX will clean his act up long before the fight. What hip hop artist would want to lose face by losing to zimmerman?

That's a fair point. If X loses he loses all his street cred. Would be kind of funny actually. Lol

If it's pay per view I won't be watching. If it's free and there's nothing else on then maybe will tune in.

Pretty pathetic when your last grasp at fame and money is fighting another celebrity has been. Fame must be worse than crack in addiction.

I doubt he wants the fame. No doubt he has lawyer's bills to pay. He may have been found innocent but the charge alone against him screwed him for life financially.

Last edited:

I doubt he wants the fame. No doubt he has lawyer's bills to pay. We may have been found innocent but the charge alone against him screwed him for life financially.

No way. He just sold some artwork for some nice money, I'm sure he got paid off his interviews and he'll probably write a book and maybe get a movie deal.

He was not found "innocent".

I've read the pathetic little slime is $2mil in debt and has refused to even make a payment to his attorneys.

The last girlfriend he beat up and he both said she was pregnant but, if she is, my bet is he won't pay a cent in child support.

The world would be a better place if DMX beat gz to death. And, yes, I mean that literally.

He was not found "innocent".

I've read the pathetic little slime is $2mil in debt and has refused to even make a payment to his attorneys.

The last girlfriend he beat up and he both said she was pregnant but, if she is, my bet is he won't pay a cent in child support.

The world would be a better place if DMX beat gz to death. And, yes, I mean that literally.

In this Country one is INNOCENT till proven guilty. Not guilty mean INNOCENT. But then you know that.

As for a boxing match and beating someone to death, he would go to jail for murder as it is damned hard to kill someone not professionally trained in boxing gloves.

I doubt he wants the fame. No doubt he has lawyer's bills to pay. We may have been found innocent but the charge alone against him screwed him for life financially.

The gun lobby got a lot of mileage out of his ass, they should pay for his lawyers out of sheer gratitude.

Forum List

Back