Georgia State Bar Seeking To Discipline lin wood

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I wouldn't just discipline him. I would revoke his law license to make sure he never practices law again.

The man isn't qualified to practice law nor does he have the mental stability and competency to practice law.

Anyone who believes and says that justice roberts is involved with sex trafficking and plotted to kill judge scalia is crazy.

I wouldn't just discipline him. I would revoke his law license to make sure he never practices law again.

The man isn't qualified to practice law nor does he have the mental stability and competency to practice law.

Anyone who believes and says that justice roberts is involved with sex trafficking and plotted to kill judge scalia is crazy.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Afraid not:

" "The State Disciplinary Board of the State Bar of Georgia has received information concerning the above-named attorney that suggests that said attorney may have violated one or more of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct," the disciplinary complaint alleges at the start of a document that exceeds 1,600 pages. The complaint, marked confidential, was dated Feb. 5 and posted by Wood on Saturday on his account on the social media and messaging platform Telegram. "

‘Wood has been a frequent source of inflammatory rhetoric. He alleged that former Vice President Mike Pence was "a traitor"; he also called for Pence's execution by firing squad. Wood has also alleged that Chief Justice John Roberts is involved in a sex-trafficking ring and that he plotted to kill Justice Antonin Scalia. The Georgia complaint also cited comments Wood made in support of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol.’ ibid

Clearly insanity is a prerequisite for being a Trump supporter.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Afraid not:

" "The State Disciplinary Board of the State Bar of Georgia has received information concerning the above-named attorney that suggests that said attorney may have violated one or more of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct," the disciplinary complaint alleges at the start of a document that exceeds 1,600 pages. The complaint, marked confidential, was dated Feb. 5 and posted by Wood on Saturday on his account on the social media and messaging platform Telegram. "

When a republican doesn't like a truth their go to reply is fake news.

:rolleyes:

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Afraid not:

:cuckoo: :rolleyes:
Don't link to fake news articles and I will not issue a fake news alert, jackass.

Capisce?

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Afraid not:

:cuckoo: :rolleyes:
Don't link to fake news articles and I will not issue a fake news alert, jackass.

Capisce?
Well, we KNOW that's not true, Mr. Hydroxychloroquine.

Forum List

Back