Geraldo Rivera: The Drugging the Victim before Groping and Assaulting. Cosby & Geraldo Rapers INC?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Bette Midler Claims Geraldo Rivera Drugged, Groped Her!
On Wednesday, hours after Matt Lauer was fired from NBC over allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct, another longtime TV news stalwart, Geraldo Rivera, weighed in with his opinion on the ongoing deluge of accusations against powerful men in media: "News is a flirty business and it seems like current epidemic of #SexHarassmentAllegations may be criminalizing courtship and conflating it [with] predation," Rivera wrote. He even went so far as to outline how he believed such allegations should be investigated, suggesting that, because of massive cash settlements, "some victims are motivated by more than justice."

Bette Midler

✔@BetteMidler

Yup. Me, too.

12:03 PM - Nov 30, 2017

Later on Thursday, Midler acknowledged the clip in another tweet. "Geraldo may have apologized for his tweets supporting Matt Lauer, but he has yet to apologize for this," she wrote. "#MeToo."

Flashback: Bette Midler Claims Geraldo Rivera Drugged, Groped Her

Geraldo Rivera Tweets in Defense of Matt Lauer

:uhh: Both Cosby and Geraldo use the same female Groping/Raping system.
To score nooky. FFS!. If you have one, where are all the Geraldo assaults, girls?
Let's hear them ALL. Will Faux FAKE MADE UP BS so-called news fire this JERK?

Last edited:
Why drug someone just to grope them???

WTF?

I'd think they'd take them back to their room at least.

Crazy shit and yet the women never want to the police. Weird?

Why drug someone just to grope them???

WTF?

I'd think they'd take them back to their room at least.

Crazy shit and yet the women never want to the police. Weird?

Well, In private booth you can grope there.
As well, in large office private suites.

btw: From the Story.

Despite bringing up the story, Midler seemed wary of telling it at first, worrying that she "might get in trouble." Nevertheless, she proceeded to tell Walters: "Geraldo and his producer came to do an interview with me, in the Seventies, in the early Seventies. This was when he was very hot. He and his producer left the crew in the other room, they pushed me into my bathroom, they broke two poppers and pushed them under my nose, and proceeded to grope me… I did not offer myself up on the altar of Geraldo Rivera. He was unseemly."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back