Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

Whereas if you get the virus and overcome it, you don't need any of that stuff. :dunno:
True, natural immunity is a great thing... The shots help build up defenses as well for those worried about sever symptoms or for people who have health issues. They also helped slow the rate of infections and symptoms to relieve the strain on our healthcare system when it was overwhelmed

True, natural immunity is a great thing... The shots help build up defenses as well for those worried about sever symptoms or for people who have health issues. They also helped slow the rate of infections and symptoms to relieve the strain on our healthcare system when it was overwhelmed
Do they really? How certain of that are you? Hmm? :rolleyes-41:

"The shots" are unlike any previous immunization shots ever..do keep that in mind. ;)

You need a flu shot every year. Where is the outrage?
That's false. I had the flu really bad when I was 15 and haven't had it again yet. No immunizations for influenza.

That's a scam right there. Go ahead and put me in a room with 9 other people with bad flu. I won't get it; Bet.

Never had a "flu shot" in my life. Moron.

Do they really? How certain of that are you? Hmm? :rolleyes-41:

"The shots" are unlike any previous immunization shots ever..do keep that in mind. ;)
Well, I'm not a doctor or scientist running lab tests so I can't say I'm certain about anything. I listen to what the overwhelming number of doctors and medical institutions say, I talk to my personal doctor who knows me and my medical history and then I make the best decisions I can.

Are you a doctor or running tests? If not then you are relying on 3rd party information as well, correct? Who is it you are choosing to trust and why?

Well, I'm not a doctor or scientist running lab tests so I can't say I'm certain about anything. I listen to what the overwhelming number of doctors and medical institutions say, I talk to my personal doctor who knows me and my medical history and then I make the best decisions I can.

Are you a doctor or running tests? If not then you are relying on 3rd party information as well, correct? Who is it you are choosing to trust and why?
Naw, I'm just a dude that knows the history of vaccinations and what they are. I do have that knowledge. Do you know who Madam Curie is?

I also realize the incongruencies between what was considered vaccinations in the past and what is passed off as such in the present day. :dunno: It is what it is. 😳

Naw, I'm just a dude that knows the history of vaccinations and what they are. I do have that knowledge. Do you know who Madam Curie is?

I also realize the incongruencies between what was considered vaccinations in the past and what is passed off as such in the present day. :dunno: It is what it is. 😳
What do you know about the history of vaccinations and how does that relate to your view of modern vaccinations and MRNA shots?

Yes, I know generally who Curie is, first woman to win the Nobel Prize right? Don't remember the specifics though. Why do you ask?

That's false. I had the flu really bad when I was 15 and haven't had it again yet. No immunizations for influenza.

That's a scam right there. Go ahead and put me in a room with 9 other people with bad flu. I won't get it; Bet.

Never had a "flu shot" in my life. Moron.
My unscientific theory is those who have avoided vaccines throughout their life (assuming they don't weigh 300 pounds and smoke) have better natural immunity than those who get jabbed every year.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Or a couple years from now you drop dead from long term effects. The average time from conception to FDA approval for new drugs is 10-12 years.

What do you know about the history of vaccinations and how does that relate to your view of modern vaccinations and MRNA shots?

Yes, I know generally who Curie is, first woman to win the Nobel Prize right? Don't remember the specifics though. Why do you ask?
Did you know that the Novavax Covid vaccine is the first Covid shot that isn't that goofy experimental mRNA formula? Maybe you should check that one out, as I assume you just love you some Covid shots.

Because I was wondering if you realized the established methodolgies for creating a vaccine. Apparently you do not.

This was before 1950, even. Good Lord, what have the leftists done to the education system? :(

Got a bunch of fucktards running around dumber than dogshit. This does not bode well for society or humanity.

Did you know that the Novavax Covid vaccine is the first Covid shot that isn't that goofy experimental mRNA formula? Maybe you should check that one out, as I assume you just love you some Covid shots.
You probably shouldn't make so many assumptions.

Yes I've heard of the Novavax shot. Sounds good except for I believe it was developed for the original strain and may not be as effective on the omicron variant. But I'm always a fan of options and competition.

Early on when it was just the two MRNA and the J&J versions available it was the J&J that caused the more sever clotting issues, right?

She pioneered vaccination methodology in the 20th Century, ignoramus boi.

Last edited:
Because I was wondering if you realized the established methodolgies for creating a vaccine. Apparently you do not.

This was before 1950, even. Good Lord, what have the leftists done to the education system? :(

Got a bunch of fucktards running around dumber than dogshit. This does not bode well for society or humanity.
We haven't even started a discussion and you're already calling me an uneducated fucktard? Thats rather presumptive of you don't you think? You have no clue what my background is... Don't really seem concerned to learn or discuss details either. You just looking to trade superficial insults here or do you actually want to dig into the topic?

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

Good. Make sure you do not miss any.

You probably shouldn't make so many assumptions.

Yes I've heard of the Novavax shot. Sounds good except for I believe it was developed for the original strain and may not be as effective on the omicron variant. But I'm always a fan of options and competition.

Early on when it was just the two MRNA and the J&J versions available it was the J&J that caused the more sever clotting issues, right?
trust the $cience, paid off drs lmao.

Forum List

Back