Giant Crack: Earth Mysteriously Splits Along Hwy. 26 in Mexico

Sharty, could you please remind Delta that you read the article and made the comment correlating the giant crack in earth with the LORD? Not me?

Delta has confused our dialogue here and mistaken my comment for yours. Delta is confused.

Your first paragraph establishes your attempt at linking a mundane event to the Napa quake a week later. As does "This is serious!"

The underground flux capacitors failed due to the influence of climate change on global warming and the Mexican drug cartels' north-south tunneling in the area. Thus the general news blackout.

Finally, Obama is doing something about the border, that should slow down that damn ISIS a bit.

Finally, Obama is doing something about the border, that should slow down that damn ISIS a bit.

So, yu don't count that he has deported more illegals than any other prez? Or that he has hired more Border Patrol than any other prez? Or that he wants the law changed so he can deport the refugee children?

You don't count those FACTS?

:cuckoo:

Sharty, I do not know what you mean. This is a breaking news story today. 8/25/2014. Why did they wait half a week in the USA to tell us this happened in Mexico? Did you see this report on the news anywhere? I am asking as perhaps this was a breaking news story on Fox news, CNN, or some other big station prior to the eathquake in Sonoma - California - yesterday.

But as this giant crack in the earths crust in Mexico happened half a week ago and they are just now reporting the news today because of the earthquake in California? Don't you think that was a bit late? This is current news. We are talking current news here, Sharty. I find it very odd. Don't you? No news story until the California quake yesterday? Why?

p.s. I am very happy to hear that you are paying close attention to the LORD. That is good to hear. It is always good to have our eternity in the very forefront of all our thoughts. It should effect every aspect of our lives and how we conduct ourselves. Most definitely. You never know what the future holds.

I saw this story a good week or more ago. I doubt anyone is trying to hide it.
Luddly, how is that possible? The article on Mexico posted 8/25/2014 is news story today stating the crack in earth happened mid week last week - that would not be 7 days ago. Unless they meant midweek the week before. Was the news story on a major news network? Where did you hear about it?

I notice some low info RW says he heard it on fux.
:eusa_liar:
I guess I could lie and say I saw it on MSNBC but honestly, I don't remember.

I appreciate your honestly, Luddly. I cannot recall seeing it on any AOL front page breaking story although one would think it would warrant a spot considering the ridiculous headlines they find to be "newsworthy". I was suprised USMB news didn't catch it as they usually are out in front of these less reported news stories.

So, yu don't count that he has deported more illegals than any other prez? Or that he has hired more Border Patrol than any other prez? Or that he wants the law changed so he can deport the refugee children?

Why would he need to change the laws, Luddly? He has been using executive orders all along. What is with the sudden change? First I've heard of it is your mentioning it here, mind you.

In light of the earthquake yesterday in California's wine country - Sonoma - this happening took place mid - week prior to the Sonoma earthquake - look at the size of this crack in the earth! I have not been watching television news in some time now but did anyone see a report about this? I will post the news link and then a video so you cann see it with your own eyes. This looks serious! ( still under construction )

Giant Crack in Earth 30-Foot Deep Trench in Mexico Puzzles Officials

A giant crack in the Earth cut Highway 26 in the Mexican city of Hermosillo in half last week, making the road impassable and leaving locals and public officials puzzled as to what exactly caused the fissure.

The trench in the northern part of the state of Sonora appears to be 26 feet deep and about 16 feet wide at various places, according to video footage taken from a drone by Hermosillo Desde El Cielo.

Here is one of San Andreas...

Because that is not a fact, it is a lie. He changed the way they count deportees. Under the system every other President used, he has allowed more illegals into this country than any other President.

Forum List

Back