Gigantic wlidfires in Los Angeles!!

Week None D0-D4 D1-D4 D2-D4 D3-D4 D4
This Week
06/14/2016 60.89 39.11 13.77 4.76 2.26 1.11
Last Week
06/07/2016 65.17 34.83 13.24 4.48 2.45 1.11

Current Conditions | U.S Drought Portal

Of course, five years of drought would not have anything to do with the fires. No, of course not.

fAiL.........Ive blown up graphs like this numerous times simply by posting up a history of US drought over the last 100+ years.:2up:

Not gonna even bother because its become boring.

Drought comes............drought goes. Always has..........always will.:bye1:

Its quite that simple.

Do you practice at being stupid? Ever hear of dry lightning? Or a spark from something being dragged on pavement? Multiple ways for a fire to start.

Is that like wet lightening only different?

The air mass beneath the thunderstorm is dry enough to evaporate the rain that is produced. So you just have lightening without rain or much rain. The lightening starts fires.

Dang.........I crack myself up!! Couldnt help it..............

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Drought-Maps-1896-2012.png.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Kraemer.gif.html][/URL]

The most fascinating thing about this forum is.........if you are a skeptic, you are constantly making these frauds look like bozo's, yet they will still come back time after time only to be decimated again!!! Like for all progressives, the facts don't matter.........they never do.

Anything else on drought s0ns???:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

yuk......yuk........the SUV's were clearly fucking up everything in 1902!!!:fu:And every time I take a peek at 1934, I laugh my balls off!! Martian invasion? Were the global warming k00ks fucking around with shit way back then??:lmao:

Who's not winning?:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Blaming the wild fire on CO2 when the idiots have stopped all natural burn off for over 70 years.. there was so much fuel. dry on the ground its no wonder it is an extremely hot and massive fire,,, poor land management by liberals and their foolish policies for decades..and now they want to blame something else...

Week None D0-D4 D1-D4 D2-D4 D3-D4 D4
This Week
06/14/2016 60.89 39.11 13.77 4.76 2.26 1.11
Last Week
06/07/2016 65.17 34.83 13.24 4.48 2.45 1.11

Current Conditions | U.S Drought Portal

Of course, five years of drought would not have anything to do with the fires. No, of course not.

I thought CO2 caused the Texas Flooding...is there a left and right handed version of CO2 or do you dishonest fuckers just grab the most recent weather headline and say, "See that?! Global Climate Warming Change!!!"

Billy......Frank.....these wildfire threads are always the best. Id be posting pics of the knobby cucumber right now but the mods tend to smack me upside of the head when I do.:rock:

And, Mr. LaDexter, you are one fucked up liar. And why should the whole of the US taxpayers pay for desalinization plants in California? Again, convince the voters of California to pony up for those plants. And add Texas to that, since they also have periodic droughts.

There are periodic droughts everywhere. It has been going on since the beginning of the earth. The Sahara Dessert is having a long drought.

Dang.........I crack myself up!! Couldnt help it..............

The most fascinating thing about this forum is.........if you are a skeptic, you are constantly making these frauds look like bozo's, yet they will still come back time after time only to be decimated again!!! Like for all progressives, the facts don't matter.........they never do.

that is because it is faith based

it is about time for a separation of church and state with man made global warming

This is the harm Algore's FRAUD does. We could have used that money to build desalination plants to consume ocean water and leave fresh water in nature.

Instead, we suck out nature's freshwater. drying up plant life, and the TIPPY's lie about the cause of the fires...
Wait...you think building very expensive desalination plants would have fixed the drought? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed, the drought is, in large part, a product of decades and decades of humans consuming too much fresh water.

The idea is simple. Humans are consuming too much of finite land based fresh water supplies - rivers, streams, aquifers, lakes etc. With desal, what humans do is stop stealing nature's fresh water and instead consume the endless supply of ocean water. That would leave water in nature for plants, trees, and wildlife. It would reduce the annual drain on reservoirs. That wouldn't completely prevent droughts, but it would reduce the magnitude of the problem, and point environmentalism in the right direction - do something GOOD for nature instead of endlessly funding these abominable fudge baking left wing liars involved with Algore's FRAUd.

Don't worry, come November when Trump destroys skankie pantys the liberal tears will end the drought.

Do you practice at being stupid? Ever hear of dry lightning? Or a spark from something being dragged on pavement? Multiple ways for a fire to start.
sure, happens in barns with hay. Kills livestock usually when it happens. Still don't know what drought has to do with this?

Stupid ass, that was not computer models, that was based on historical El Nino's and what happened in California during them. And in most of them, Southern California got an abundance of rain. Like betting on cards. You know the odds on the hand you are holding are very good that no one else at the table will have a better hand. That does not mean you won't lose, it only means that your chances of winning are better than your chances of losing. This time, Southern California, and the whole nation, for that matter, lost.
so you're going to say that there weren't predictions to the hit based on weather models showing activity in the Pacific? Really. Shit dude, last night for one day of weather, the dude on channel 5 put up five or six models of what was going to happen with a front coming in and where rain was going to go. Shit, he'd have been better off using historical records eh?

Forum List

Back