Give through GiveSendGo for the January 6 political prisoners

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

This is unbelievable, that the J6 prisoners have not been to trial yet. You can't hold people prisoner without a trial for a long time. You have a right to a speedy trial. At this site I learned that some J6 prisoners have been held for something like 1200 days.

I don't know how to do GiveSendGo.. I checked out that organization a couple years ago for another purpose and never followed through on whatever I was doing... But maybe someone here has worked w/ them?

This is unbelievable, that the J6 prisoners have not been to trial yet. You can't hold people prisoner without a trial for a long time. You have a right to a speedy trial. At this site I learned that some J6 prisoners have been held for something like 1200 days.

I don't know how to do GiveSendGo.. I checked out that organization a couple years ago for another purpose and never followed through on whatever I was doing... But maybe someone here has worked w/ them?
Okay, what are the names of the prisoners who haven’t been to trial yet?

Already have. More than once.

While we're at it, GiveSendGo is the only way to send money. They're Christ-centered and far more honest than GoFundMe.

TFB. They can rot in jail.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Bad Person GIF by BuzzFeed

All of my life I've heard liberals warnings of a police state and political prisoners in America... its so ironic that it was liberals who jailed the first political prisoners in America....

This sudden concern about the tribulations our nation's jail inmates endure is so touching!

Excuse me while I wipe my eyes over your humanity.

sniff sniff

Gosh, I almost bought into this bullshit.

Almost.

Where was all this tenderness before the January 6 terrorists fucked around and found out?

Hmmm...

Pretrial Detention

More than 400,000 people in the U.S. are currently being detained pretrial – in other words, they are awaiting trial and still legally innocent. Many are jailed pretrial simply because they can't afford money bail, others because a probation, parole, or ICE office has placed a "hold" on their release. The number of people in jail pretrial has nearly quadrupled since the 1980s.

Meanwhile in California...

Waiting for justice: Defendants locked up for years awaiting trials, sentencing

For thousands of Californians, the notion of “presumed innocent” has been turned on its head. They’ve waited years in jail without being tried or sentenced.

Across California, 44,241 people are being held in a county jail without being convicted or sentenced for a crime. That’s three quarters of all inmates.

At least 1,317 people have been waiting in county jails for more than 3 years. For 332 of them, it’s been longer than 5 years.

But wait! There's more!

June 2015: https://www.washlaw.org/pdf/conditions_of_confinement_report.PDF

The appalling conditions of confinement in D.C. prison facilities, especially in light of their disproportionate impact on African-Americans, are a key criminal justice and civil rights issue in Washington DC. This is the third in a series of reports focusing on criminal justice reform and civil rights issues by the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.

[snip]

The D.C. Jail’s physical condition is alarming. Inspection reports by the D.C. Department of Health (DOH) have identified numerous violations of established correctional and public health standards, as well as structural and mechanical problems that are “serious to extremely serious.”

[snip]

Suicide prevention practices in the D.C. Jail are “in need of immediate corrective action.”

[snip]

Correctional officers may not have been provided sufficient training. A theme running throughout prior reports is that some of the District’s correctional officers have not been provided modern, effective training.

[snip]

Numerous parts of the medical facility were deemed “dirty” or “damaged” and there was “a sewer odor” in some of the rooms

That was way back in 2015!

Inmates were still complaining of that sewer smell FIVE YEARS LATER. But they are negroes, so who gives a shit, amiright?

Before Trump incited an insurrection, he should have fixed the DC jail his dumbass terrorist followers would end up in.

• Approximately 749 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 467 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 154 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 28 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

Forum List

Back