Give through GiveSendGo for the January 6 political prisoners

Go ahead and send your money to the last six remaining terrorists who have delayed their trails.

At least you now know what kind of scum you'll be supporting.

They need canteen money. And they need to buy more guns and ammo since those were confiscated when they were arrested.
I'll shit in a manila envelope and send it to them.

This is unbelievable, that the J6 prisoners have not been to trial yet. You can't hold people prisoner without a trial for a long time. You have a right to a speedy trial. At this site I learned that some J6 prisoners have been held for something like 1200 days.

I don't know how to do GiveSendGo.. I checked out that organization a couple years ago for another purpose and never followed through on whatever I was doing... But maybe someone here has worked w/ them?
Can this vehicle be used to give them more time in prison for being a felon and a fuckup.

I'm glad they did... it shows the FBI plants in the bunch....
So was Christopher Joseph Quaglin FBI or Antifa?

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Nathaniel “Nate” DeGrave. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Kevin Lyons. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

All these violent people: Capitol Breach Cases

Antifa or FBI?

They are not terrorist... if they were they are the sorriest band of terrorist ever... one guy had a firearm and never used it....
You've looked up the definition of terrorism by now and seen there is nothing about guns, haven't you.

My, how red your face must be! :lol:

everyone who died on that day were on the side of the protestors....
Yes, as I've said many, many times, the weaponized weak-minded rubes sacrificed themselves on the altar of the Big Lie.

Traitor Trump is drenched in their blood.

I bet he got a woodie watching them die for him.

You've looked up the definition of terrorism by now and seen there is nothing about guns, haven't you.

Yes, as I've said many, many times, the weaponized weak-minded rubes sacrificed themselves on the altar of the Big Lie.

"Look how they fight for me"

No I didn't look it up I don't have to.... civil unrest is not terrorism its a protest for the truth and our rights... the left does it all the time....

Go ahead and send your money to the last six remaining terrorists who have delayed their trails.

At least you now know what kind of scum you'll be supporting.

They need canteen money. And they need to buy more guns and ammo since those were confiscated when they were arrested.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I will never understand why so many so easily gave up their dignity, their integrity, their honesty, and even reality itself just to they could be more like Trump.

I hope on their deathbeds they have a sudden final flash of what dipshits they've been. All in an effort to tear down our democracy.

Forum List

Back