Glazer,Kroenke and John Henry - hated in the UK

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These characters seem to make their living out of sports clubs and are just about the most hated people in the UK. I know that Henry owns a club in Boston but I am not aware of how they are viewed over there.

I would suggest that they would be unable to view their investments in the UK or riots would probably ensue.

They fundamentally misunderstand the culture of the game and the people who support it. And now they can fuck off.

These characters seem to make their living out of sports clubs and are just about the most hated people in the UK. I know that Henry owns a club in Boston but I am not aware of how they are viewed over there.

I would suggest that they would be unable to view their investments in the UK or riots would probably ensue.

They fundamentally misunderstand the culture of the game and the people who support it. And now they can fuck off.
You get that this is an American site and no one gives a fuck about gay sports, right?

You should take this conversation to your local kebab shop, and talk about it until some islamic fanatic stabs you to death and runs off while the cops watch.

God save the queen!

LOL

You get that this is an American site and no one gives a fuck about gay sports, right?

The topic is americans and the worlds number one sport.

The then globalists pushed it a century ago or so as the world sport.

The then globalists pushed it a century ago or so as the world sport.

No they didnt.

Forum List

Back