Glee Watchers? Finn Died. : (

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Cory Monteith, star of hit show 'Glee,' found dead

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Cory Monteith, the handsome young actor who shot to fame in the hit TV series "Glee" but was beset by addiction struggles so fierce that he once said he was lucky to be alive, was found dead in a hotel room, police said. He was 31.

The Canadian-born Monteith, who played star quarterback-turned-singer Finn Hudson on the Fox TV series about a high school glee club, was found dead in his room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on Vancouver's waterfront at about noon Saturday, according to police.

Acting Vancouver Police Chief Doug LePard said there was no indication of foul play and "the cause of death was not immediately apparent."

Monteith's body was found by hotel staff who entered his room after he missed his check-out time, LePard said. Monteith had checked into the hotel on July 6.

"We do not have a great deal of information as to cause of death," said British Columbia Chief Coroner Lisa Lapointe. She said further tests would be needed to determine how Monteith died.

I've read that he had some drug problems.. Sad.

idk, if you are with that cute little lea Michele and that isn't enough to keep you off the drugs, you have a real serious drug problem

A Person who comes out of Rehab and does not immediately get into a 12 Step Program,
reduces his or her life expectancy.

A Person who comes out of Rehab and does not immediately get into a 12 Step Program,
reduces his or her life expectancy.
^This^

My Mother and many of my close relatives go to AA and when I was kid I went to AlaTeen (Teen Children of Alcoholics) Anyway, they say that emotional growth STOPS with the addiction so when the addict finally stops he or she begins again at whatever emotional age he/she started at.
If you started drinking at 12 and stopped at 35, well then you're an emotional 12 year old. That's what they say.

If you were an Drunk Assh*le then got sober, now you're a Sober Assh*le!

I have not heard about this emotional scenario. Your last statement is true. AA helps to remove those distracting qualities that prevent you from having a better life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back