Glenn Beck Creates 'Art Piss': Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Urine Filled Mason Jar

Beck is a buffoon.

A VERY RICH buffoon who overcame extreme - albeit self-imposed - difficulties in his life and EARNED every penny he's got.

I bet you wish you could be such a buffoon.

You understand that it is a satire on the infamous "art" show in NYC that featured a Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine and the iconic Christian Virgin Mary statue smeared in feces. Libs defended the "art" back then. True to form the hypocrites can dish out the shit but they can't take it.

So what? The fact that he doesn't even use real urine is hilarious - that's the whole point of the "controversial nature" of the original art. "I dropped his likeness in yellow water"... and??? I photoshopped Boehner's face on an oompaloompa once. No one cares. I didn't care about the original piece either. Art is art.

Last edited:
An marxist community organizer portrayed as a crucified Christ ?

The poor little communists are becoming undone........

You understand that it is a satire on the infamous "art" show in NYC that featured a Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine and the iconic Christian Virgin Mary statue smeared in feces. Libs defended the "art" back then. True to form the hypocrites can dish out the shit but they can't take it.

I don't find it appealing in the least, but jsut like the never ending arguement we had in art class was, what is art? Glenn has the right in this nation to create whatever he likes and is yet to be arrested and imprisoned for his actions, proving that his rhetoric about losing freedoms is illogical.

So what? The fact that he doesn't even use real urine is hilarious - that's the whole point of the "controversial nature" of the original art. "I dropped his likeness in yellow water"... and??? I photoshopped Boehner's face on an oompaloompa once. No one cares. I didn't care about the original piece either. Art is art.

Art requires the act of creativity. Neither fit this description. They are as much art as peanut butter dipped in chocolate.

You have to see this to believe it. Glenn Beck is apparently doing this out of spite because of the painting of Obama depicted as a crucified Jesus Christ. This will surely make headlines today. Scroll in the video to 6 minutes and enjoy.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/11/beck-drops-obama-doll-in-piss.html]Glenn Beck Creates Art Piss: Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Mason Jar Filled With Urine? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records[/url]

That's fine. He's got to show something for all that money his followers send him.

You have to see this to believe it. Glenn Beck is apparently doing this out of spite because of the painting of Obama depicted as a crucified Jesus Christ. This will surely make headlines today. Scroll in the video to 6 minutes and enjoy.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/11/beck-drops-obama-doll-in-piss.html]Glenn Beck Creates Art Piss: Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Mason Jar Filled With Urine? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records[/url]

He's so deperate for the limelight now that FOX is trying to appear rational.

Oh you say he dropped a doll into a jar of piss?

And this matters to whom why?

Seriously, who the hell cares what that man does, other than people you, I mean?

Since when have pussified, leftist neanderthals begin to become offended by low life , distasteful "art"...

It's a liberal thing, being a grownup, not seeking excuses to be perpetually offended, and thus not giving a shit about Beck.

Republicans like LogikAndReazon won't understand. Being in a constant shrieking hissyfit themselves, they can't understand anyone who doesn't live for victimhood.

It's a liberal thing, being a grownup, not seeking excuses to be perpetually offended, and thus not giving a shit about Beck.

Republicans like LogikAndReazon won't understand. Being in a constant shrieking hissyfit themselves, they can't understand anyone who doesn't live for victimhood.

oh brother..
You just described liberals:lol:

Forum List

Back