Glenn Beck said he'd stab The Donald

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
How is this psycho Glenn Beck not being arrested? I've been following him for several weeks regarding The Donald and he began as unhinged, now he's obviously Gone Postal into psycho.

Within the below link, on website you can hear Glenn Beck say he'd stab The Donald....1 minute 23 seconds of Fit Glenn With The Strait-Jacket Already stuff....Audio Clip right at top of page:

Glenn Beck’s Trump Riff: ‘The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop’ [AUDIO]

In typical nutty fashion, Glenn Beck now denies he said he'd stab The Donald, even though it's there to hear clearly in the clip from his deranged radio show:

On Radio Glenn Beck Says He'd Stab Donald Trump: "The Stabbing Just Wouldn't Stop" (Update: Show Denies) - The Gateway Pundit

How is this psycho Glenn Beck not being arrested? I've been following him for several weeks regarding The Donald and he began as unhinged, now he's obviously Gone Postal into psycho.

Within the below link, on website you can hear Glenn Beck say he'd stab The Donald....1 minute 23 seconds of Fit Glenn With The Strait-Jacket Already stuff....Audio Clip right at top of page:

In typical nutty fashion, Glenn Beck now denies he said he'd stab The Donald, even though it's there to hear clearly in the clip from his deranged radio show:

On Radio Glenn Beck Says He'd Stab Donald Trump: "The Stabbing Just Wouldn't Stop" (Update: Show Denies) - The Gateway Pundit
Fake opposition. All those idiots are. Except Adam Carolla. He just hates being immasculated and paying tax though.

I started another thread with a video Hamilton, so you might check it out.

Glenn Beck Says He Would Stab Trump and Wouldnt Stop

Okay I'll check it! Didn't know, sorry about repeat thread :eusa_doh:

For those of us who have certain clowns on ignore, this IS the first thread.

--- actually Lucy --- looking at the post times in the sidebar --- he posted his thread *after* yours, so you actually are the first. This might go some way to explain why he's on ignore.

We've been telling people for years that Glenn Beck is batshit insane.
---- Perhaps he healed. :)

• Banned

He isn't batshit insane anymore, he's CRIMINALLY insane.

• Banned

Fake opposition. All those idiots are. Except Adam Carolla. He just hates being immasculated and paying tax though.

Sorry darling, who is Adam Carolla? Is he Aussie?

Sorry darling, who is Adam Carolla? Is he Aussie?
Just another American right wing radio guy. Hes hilarious. Hang on. Ill find good one of his. Hes a riot.

He isn't batshit insane anymore, he's CRIMINALLY insane.

Ironically he's doing the same thing Donald Rump does every day --- yelping for attention.

Lush Rimjob did the same thing with Sandra Fluke when his ratings were tanking.

Lucy Hamilton

Enjoy laughing. He's hilarious. If your English is good enough?

Thanks I'll listen....I had a lot of trouble following that Basil Brush video, but hopefully I'll do better on this one :smile:

Oh I so wish you could share this laugh with me sweetheart.

What the other guy adds is funny too. "Whoa, easy! Easy there..."

"Look at your vein"(in adam carollas forehead from anger)

Beck has been getting crazier by the minute. He's going to need a straight-jacket soon enough.

Lucy Hamilton

Thanks I'll listen....I had a lot of trouble following that Basil Brush video, but hopefully I'll do better on this one :smile:

Okay that was pretty crazy stuff, WTF is wrong with these people?

Lucy Hamilton

Okay that was pretty crazy stuff, WTF is wrong with these people?

He's just really macho. Its actualy funny. Oh well.

Forum List

Back