GM to layoff 1700 workers due to the failure of their EV line. Another failure of the Biden-Harris GREEN AGENDA.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The failure of the Green Agenda keeps hurting working Americans. A completely wrong headed push for EVs decades before the technology or infrastructure was ready. Biden-Harris own the EV disaster.

The failure of the Green Agenda keeps hurting working Americans. A completely wrong headed push for EVs decades before the technology or infrastructure was ready. Biden-Harris own the EV disaster.

ICE autos were put on the road long before the tech and infrastructure was ready,,

the only problem here is the government mandate that didnt allow a natural progression,,

101% predictable.

We don't want those electric cars over here in Texas. They are a ticking time bomb; very explosive. Even kids toys that need a heavy charge are explosive and dangerous, so the democrats thought, why not make electric cars that need a heavy charge... 3-5 hours to charge.

Not to mention the are not drivable in the cold; right Chicago???

Biden and Harris have gotten Americans killed kicked out of their homes and caused them to lose their jobs at an incredible rate....

GM to layoff 1700 workers due to the failure of their EV line.​

I cannot imagine that anyone but far left green Biden ideologues can be surprised. Did people really think America was ready to jump aboard buying cars which are 50% more expensive, have restricted driving range and hardly nowhere to recharge?

I cannot imagine that anyone but far left green Biden ideologues can be surprised. Did people really think America was ready to jump aboard buying cars which are 50% more expensive, have restricted driving range and hardly nowhere to recharge?
I saw a report on a local news show here where a guy showed how much his EV battery cost to replace. He held up the receipt. $17 THOUSAND DOLLARS! And the car is worth 20K.

I saw a report on a local news show here where a guy showed how much his EV battery cost to replace. He held up the receipt. $17 THOUSAND DOLLARS! And the car is worth 20K.

And because of that, used EV cars will be next to worthless. Only a sucker will buy a used EV unless it has a certified new battery in it, but then you'd have to charge next to full retail price! And there will be no classic car EVs. So EVs are pretty much a once and done straight to the junk yard, worse, having driven in a few, I hate the all electronic OLED panel dashboards where a single processor problem or driver or connection problem and you LOSE THE ENTIRE DASHBOARD! Not just one gauge, but everything.

I was in a Tesla where the driver proudly showed me his dash display showing symbolic representations of all the cars around us for maybe 200 feet. It occurred to me that this must have added thousands to the cost of the car. Then it occurred to me that to make use of it, you had to take your eyes off the road! So I asked the driver why I needed this and what it told me that I simply could not see for myself by simply LOOKING OUT THE FUCKING WINDOWS AROUND ME?

He didn't know what to say.

VW shutting 2 EV plants, Vauxhall now culling EV staff. It's why I started a theard months ago on which manufacturers folk thought go bust because of the EV mess.

The EV era - How to destroy Western economies whilst everyone else laughs.

Forum List

Back