GME and AMC up BIG TIME TODAY - Roaring Kitty has returned to Twitter

Ameritrade? Are you sure? Pretty sure they got bought out by Schwab.

That was in 2019, brah.
Yes, TD Ameritrade is now a part of Charles Schwab. I know that because I used to be a member of TD Ameritrade and everything was transferred over to Charles Schwab.

Maybe Schwab has the same program that John is talking about.

Up already on premarket....
Money is on 100/share...nuts stuff!
??

1716492584784.png

Are we talking about the same stock my friend?

??

View attachment 950949

Are we talking about the same stock my friend?
Have you followed the news at all?

About Gamestop issuing new stock?

That when it reaches like $50/share they will divest for cash? Because these private equity firms keep selling options and puts....
How there is so many fake shares out there that the volume every day is the entirety of ALL shares....what you are experiencing is the hedge funds/private equity firms selling even more options. Trying to keep pace with the volume of purchases....and they can't afford to keep this up. The debt load alone is nuts....and it increases as the stock climbs. In the short term it makes sense to dump more options and short more shares (naked shorts) even though it's only digging the whole deeper. Some equity firms never really covered the shorts from 3 years ago....it's still an open trade. They cannot really afford it but they will be bankrupt if they close it.

The exercise dates are the thing. Roaring Kitty is not allowed to say anything whatsoever tangible. They are still pissed about the last time he outmaneuvered the market manipulators. But....

Like I said before....VOLATILE STOCK....sit and wait.

Forum List

Back