Zone1 God has his ways of trying to tell us... things

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
How about this interesting little story:

about how the fake pope Paul VI died. I'm not gloating (even though he was a fake "pope") because it must have been painful. But the account i read was that, right after Mass one day, he suffered a horrific heart attack and one person said that if his hand hadn't been held, he likely would have "jumped" out of bed. That account said he seemed to implode. Then when he died and his body was taken just a 15 minute ride away to some other point, it started to decompose and needed more formaldehyde.

What is most interesting about all this is that Pope SAINT Pius the 10th, on the other hand, who also died in a hot month (August) did not decompose. In fact, his body was (is still?) incorrupt, meaning that strangely, it has not decomposed even after many years! This happens with some canonized saints.

In those days, the Church (meaning the Church that used to be at theVatican but is no more) only declared an actual saint --to be an actual saint. That was a time in history when the popes really were popes.

Again, Catholics have not had a valid pope since 1958. And there is speculation that Pius XII, the last valid pope was murdered by poison (so the anti-Christs could take over the Vatican).

about how the fake pope Paul VI died. I'm not gloating (even though he was a fake "pope") because it must have been painful. But the account i read was that, right after Mass one day, he suffered a horrific heart attack and one person said that if his hand hadn't been held, he likely would have "jumped" out of bed. That account said he seemed to implode. Then when he died and his body was taken just a 15 minute ride away to some other point, it started to decompose and needed more formaldehyde.

What is most interesting about all this is that Pope SAINT Pius the 10th, on the other hand, who also died in a hot month (August) did not decompose. In fact, his body was (is still?) incorrupt, meaning that strangely, it has not decomposed even after many years! This happens with some canonized saints.

In those days, the Church (meaning the Church that used to be at theVatican but is no more) only declared an actual saint --to be an actual saint. That was a time in history when the popes really were popes.

Again, Catholics have not had a valid pope since 1958. And there is speculation that Pius XII, the last valid pope was murdered by poison (so the anti-Christs could take over the Vatican).
Are your stories going to be accepted as 'literally' true by Catholics, and mainly by Ding and Meriweather?

I think probably not.

And I think too that you're deliberately making it difficult for those who have a genuine interest as believers.

• Banned
Are your stories going to be accepted as 'literally' true by Catholics, and mainly by Ding and Meriweather?

I think probably not.

And I think too that you're deliberately making it difficult for those who have a genuine interest as believers.
I couldn't care less. I speak truth and if people don't like truth

that is hardly my problem

• Banned
Then there's the story of how the fake president keeps stumbling on the steps to the plane. God is not amused (presumably) that the elites in our country let this obviously feeble "man" who lacks morals and integrity "win"

God has his ways of trying to tell us... things​

I'm not sure that an old man dying of heart failure (even a famous old man) can be ascribed to a sign from heaven.

2,000 people die from heart disease every day in America alone. What was he telling us with the other 1,999?

My opinion is that he could have a field day enumerating Peter's failings and how that made Peter's own chair empty. ;)

I think probably not.

How many times do I have to tell you that blanket statements won't work for describing the books of the bible?

How many times do I have to tell you that blanket statements won't work for describing the books of the bible?
What is most interesting about all this is that Pope SAINT Pius the 10th, on the other hand, who also died in a hot month (August) did not decompose.

How about you start by telling us if you believe that to be the literal truth or not?

I'm not sure that an old man dying of heart failure (even a famous old man) can be ascribed to a sign from heaven.

2,000 people die from heart disease every day in America alone. What was he telling us with the other 1,999?
I don't know... you are free to think what you want and everyone else.. ditto

My opinion is that he could have a field day enumerating Peter's failings and how that made Peter's own chair empty. ;)
yes, that St Peter... Throughout history he has been known for preaching and teaching and writing HERESY, isn't he? I vaguely recall some story about how, when confronted with the sin of homosexuality, he said something like "Who am I to judge?"

How did we ever allow him to be the first pope? Oh... Jesus did that... hmmmmmmmmmm

Regardless of what Peter did wrong or right, see my question for Ding above.

I just wanted to know if a Pope's body could 'literally' not decompose?

So what is God telling us when huge parts of the world are majority Muslim, or Majority Buddhist or other religions?
What is God telling us when Christians are the most violent people? The top 30 and more murder countries in the world are all majority Christian countries....

So what is God telling us when huge parts of the world are majority Muslim, or Majority Buddhist or other religions?
What is God telling us when Christians are the most violent people? The top 30 and more murder countries in the world are all majority Christian countries....
wow.. You really ought to take a Logic 101 class.

And who said tht most high murder rate countries are Christian? Frankly, I wonder if there are any countries we could validly call Christian any more. There are a lot of professing Christians in the US but... well, we have to define terms... again

Look up Saints who are incorrupt

It's not hard to find on the i-net
So you believe that some popes' bodies don't rot.

I'm not surprised with you but I will be mildly surprised if Ding and Meriweather believe the same nonsense.

I'm not surprised with you but I will be mildly surprised if Ding and Meriweather believe the same nonsense.
The only story I heard was that of Pope John XXIII. His body had been disinterred and was remarkably in tact. However, the Vatican said this was not a miracle because the body had been embalmed.

The only story I heard was that of Pope John XXIII. His body had been disinterred and was remarkably in tact. However, the Vatican said this was not a miracle because the body had been embalmed.
Makes perfect sense to me Meri, as do most of your comments do for the last week or so.

Forum List

Back