God v. Obama's 2025 Fourth Term In Office

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Barack Obama is clearly ā€˜large and in-chargeā€™ of the Democrat Party, and having spent the last 3.5 years controlling America through Joe Biden, Obama is planning on controlling America for the next 4 years through Kamala Harris. Everything the Democrats accuse Donald Trump and the Republicans of doing, they are clearly doing themselves, and Barack Obama is the ā€˜brainsā€™ behind all of it. Obama produced and co-wrote ā€˜Leave The World Behindā€™ in 2023 as a clear signal of what his plans for the United States have always been, and the ā€˜hour of judgmentā€™ appears to be rapidly approaching.

Barack Obama produced and co-wrote ā€˜Leave The World Behindā€™ https://www.yahoo.com/news/obamas-were-involved-leave-world-045629049.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

As Obama works with Hezbollah to destroy Israel, God has a huge hurricane headed to Obama home state of Hawaii for some destruction.

god is granting our spiritual leader, james earl carter, with one last blessing . i hope that jimmy will live to see ms harris' great victory over evil.

tenor.gif

Barack Obama is clearly ā€˜large and in-chargeā€™ of the Democrat Party, and having spent the last 3.5 years controlling America through Joe Biden, Obama is planning on controlling America for the next 4 years through Kamala Harris. Everything the Democrats accuse Donald Trump and the Republicans of doing, they are clearly doing themselves, and Barack Obama is the ā€˜brainsā€™ behind all of it. Obama produced and co-wrote ā€˜Leave The World Behindā€™ in 2023 as a clear signal of what his plans for the United States have always been, and the ā€˜hour of judgmentā€™ appears to be rapidly approaching.

Barack Obama produced and co-wrote ā€˜Leave The World Behindā€™ https://www.yahoo.com/news/obamas-were-involved-leave-world-045629049.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I agree with everything you said. But what the Bible says about end times concerns me. When the end times start, it will proceed quickly, like birth pangs.
The New World Order was poised to take us over earlier with Hillary at the helm. But Trump set them back 4 years, so they reset the takeover for 2030. I don't know if God will give us another 4 year delay. The stench of this world may be too much to take.
If not, Obama is poised to become the first president of the NWO. And when a peace treaty with Israel is broken, the onslaught will bring Christ back to defend Israel like a lion, and to prevent us from destroying all life on earth.

god is granting our spiritual leader, james earl carter, with one last blessing . i hope that jimmy will live to see ms harris' great victory over evil.

"With this election, our nation has a precious, fleeting opportunity to move past the bitterness, cynicism, and divisive battles of the past. A chance to chart a new way forward."

Sure sounded like she was talking about her boss Joe.

Forum List

Back