Gofundme for the wall may meet goal in second half of 2021

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
The gofundme right wing veteran aims to gather 18% of the total money Trump wants for the wall (he wants1 billion and Trump wants 5 .6 billion ).
Once the 18% of wall money is in, it will not be used for a wall anyway because Congress will not approve it (it’s a gift).
And this is assuming that Trump is even president at the time.
Conservatives seem to have realized this is a waste of time, because I don’t see many headlines on the fundraiser lately.

And if Congress doesn’t, it could always be used as a victims fund, for those and their families injured or killed by illegal immigrants.

The gofundme right wing veteran aims to gather 18% of the total money Trump wants for the wall (he wants1 billion and Trump wants 5 .6 billion ).
Once the 18% of wall money is in, it will not be used for a wall anyway because Congress will not approve it (it’s a gift).
Conservatives seem to have realized this is a waste of time, because I don’t see many headlines on the fundraiser lately.
------------------------------------------------ YOUR LEFTY MEDIA is hiding the news and thats why there are no headlines Centrista ,

interest free loans for those in need.

And if Congress doesn’t, it could always be used as a victims fund, for those and their families injured or killed by illegal immigrants.
Why not use it for families of people killed by US Citizens? Those are even more in number (by far).

So far they have a whopping 1.9% of the their 18%. The gofundme is just a fraudulent failure and shows pretty decisively that americans dont want the wall. The rubes that donated better be glad it has gotten so much publicity or they probably wouldnt get their money back. :21:

------------------------------------------------ YOUR LEFTY MEDIA is hiding the news and thats why there are no headlines Centrista ,
Do they were not hyding
So the "media" doesn't want us to know that money that won't be used for the wall and that is 17% of the total may be ready in 2021?
Novel theory indeed.

It says on the website it will only be used for the imaginary wall that Mexico was supposed to cut the check for.

"• Republican Representative Representative Warren Davidson has bill on the table right now HR 7207 that if passed with Gov Funding bill we can give the funds towards the wall, and with our contractual guarantee to only be used on the wall."

Some Republican should suggest that angel moms receive money from Pelosi’s pay!

Why not use it for families of people killed by US Citizens? Those are even more in number (by far).
Or we could use it to fund dead Mexicans killed by Americans in Mexico! Right?

and in other news: Trump doesn't believe the Gofundme Campaign will succeed so he is threatening Authoritarian Powers

gofundme is a FOR PROFIT organization .....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SUCKERS!

GO TRUMP , Declare that National Emergency and Build the WALL .

GO TRUMP , Declare that National Emergency and Build the WALL .

Even Drumpf doesnt think its an emergency. :laugh:

"I can do it if I want. We can call a national emergency because of the security of our country. We can do it. I haven't done it, I may do it."
-Drumpf

If something is an emergency a real leader makes the decision immediately and does it. Drumpf is either blowing smoke up your ass or he is inept as a leader.

More handouts for black-thug families? No way!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE $$$ GOES YOU DUMBSHIT
You really want to reward the families who brought up pieces of shit who get themselves killed? Even for a snowflake, that's pretty insanne.

donate $25K then go wait at your mailbox for the refund when the wall doesnt get build .....

IDIOTS.

:auiqs.jpg:

Take the money and help reimburse the Border Patrol agents currently
w/o pay.

They all want the wall because they know how fucked up our immigration
laws are.

No reason for them to support the wall and then have to struggle financially.

Just divert the funds headed for the deadbeat Coons on welfare.

Forum List

Back