Good on Senator Cotton: will accept 2024 electoral outcomes

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
We are a nation based on law. We have to accept the laws and the outcomes of elections. If we don't, we are lost.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., on Sunday said that he would accept the 2024 election results and would vote to certify the results in 2025, just as he did in 2020.

"I don’t think Congress has the constitutional authority to reject my electors that have been certified by a state," Cotton said during an interview on NBC News' "Meet the Press."
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arkansas-gop-sen-tom-cotton-says-he-will-accept-2024-election-results/ar-BB1nu1Kk?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=3ba192fe06fe4fa8e9196a3343d42bf7&ei=30

We are a nation based on law. We have to accept the laws and the outcomes of elections. If we don't, we are lost.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., on Sunday said that he would accept the 2024 election results and would vote to certify the results in 2025, just as he did in 2020.

"I don’t think Congress has the constitutional authority to reject my electors that have been certified by a state," Cotton said during an interview on NBC News' "Meet the Press."
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arkansas-gop-sen-tom-cotton-says-he-will-accept-2024-election-results/ar-BB1nu1Kk?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=3ba192fe06fe4fa8e9196a3343d42bf7&ei=30
Too little too late.
He must not be running for another term.

Peckerneck Cotton just blows in the wind.

RINO.

Getting a 'law lecture' from you is like getting tips for dating from Mike Tyson.

eagle7-31 Getting a 'law lecture' from you is like getting tips for dating from Mike Tyson.

John Edgar Slow Horses That does not make sense even a little bit. Cotton and McCarthy are telling you MAGA to accept the coming election results.

Tom Cotton is A-OK with me.

He offends me not. (Unlike the woke NY Times...)

He's also not terribly offensive.

Our Compliant Gullible, Horsey Horse, has spoken.

Only problem is that he always gets it wrong --- Covid , Killer Jabs , Ukraine .

His is the true Fascist mind set in slow motion

It is a feature of a well-functioning Democracy for the populace to be able to freely speak about concerns they have with the way elections are conducted, and pursue legal adjudication of any associated claims, as we pursue the yet-to-be-achieved goal of free and fair elections.

It is a feature of a well-functioning Democracy for the populace to be able to freely speak about concerns they have with the way elections are conducted, and pursue legal adjudication of any associated claims, as we pursue the yet-to-be-achieved goal of free and fair elections.
We have free and fair elections; only those with anti-American values oppose them.

Of course he will, that which he lusts after most greatly - war, death, destruction and a growing MIC stock portfolio is guaranteed regardless which of the old farts wins.

We have free and fair elections; only those with anti-American values oppose them.

Both parties agree that the elections can be affected by cheating enough to change the outcome. Countless high-level politicians from both parties. That tells you everything you need to know - that American elections can indeed be stolen.

You can stay in denial, but it's indisputable.

Both parties agree that the elections can be affected by cheating enough to change the outcome. Countless high-level politicians from both parties.

You can stay in denial, but it's indisputable.
Oh, post some of their quotes. But not one of them can post evidence of massive systemic cheating that elects President Biden and Republican representatives and senators on the same ballots.

You sound dozy, Jim H.

Oh, post some of their quotes. But not one of them can post evidence of massive systemic cheating that elects President Biden and Republican representatives and senators on the same ballots.

You sound dozy, Jim H.
See post 4, sleepy head.

Or just refer to your own posts. Sheesh....

Forum List

Back