🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good thing the title games were played in Denver and In Seattle.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I made this thread title because I hate both the niners and the cheatriots.I hate the donkeys as well cause of Manning, but I hate the cheatriots worse.

Thats why I am so grateful that the title games were played in Seattle and in Denver because I seriously doubt the Seahawks or Donkeys would have gone to the superbowl had those games been played on just a neatral field.

Huggy,I love the Hawks almost as much as you do.But I have to go with what some of the announcers were saying in the pregame show when they were asked to predict who they thought would win between the niners and Seahawks.

People like Boomer Esiason and others were saying that if the game was being played on a neautral field,they would have picked the niners to win because they had entered the game playing well where the Seahawks had not.They then said-But because its in seattle,that 12th man will be a huge factor and I got to take Seattle.

They were correct,that 12th man WAS a huge factor in them winning that game because as you recall,they had a delay of game penalty because of crowd noise,Because of that penalty,they now went from am very managable 3rd and 2 to a much more difficult 3rd and 7. as you recall,Kappy went back to pass and one of the hawks defenders stripped the ball from him.

well he wouldnt have gone back to pass trying to find someone open down the field which he couldnt, which was the cause of the defender stripping the ball from him.they lost crtitical field position from that,they were getting close to field goal range at that time.had they not had a delay of game penalty,kappy wouold not have gone back to try and complete a deep pass down the filed like did which resulted in the turnover.

and the crowd noise of course affected many of their play calling as well.

Same with Denver.Had this game been played in boston,no way do the donkeys win this game.The pats are a much different team on the road and playing in that mile high air where the donkeys already have a huge advantage of since they are used to it and the pats dont travel there every year like the chiefs,chargers,and raiders do who have at least some kind of idea what the elements are like there and the thin air,that was a huge disadvantage for them.

and then there is the fact the donkeys defense blew a 24 nothing halftime lead earlier in the year in boston. and the crowd noise was also a major factor against the pats offense the same way the Hawks crowd noise was for the niners offense. hampering their ability to call audibles same as it did with the niners offensein seattle.

I am so grateful they both had homefield advantage.

Simple solution for SF. If THEY want to play the NFC Championship game at home then they can just get out there and win more games in the season.

Winning has it's privileges.

I don't give a rat's ass if SF COULD have won in a different stadium. Not a 9er's fan.

you know Huggy,you ARE allowed to talk about denver having homefield advantage was a major factor as well you know?:D

Simple solution for SF. If THEY want to play the NFC Championship game at home then they can just get out there and win more games in the season.

I don't give a rat's ass if SF COULD have won in a different stadium. Not a 9er's fan.

true.that if they want to play the NFC championship game at home they need to go out and win more games. Like I said,I'm really happy that the hawks won home field advantage cause the 12th man was a major factor in them winning.

I started relaxing about the hawks winning that game when I started hearing people like Shannan Sharp and Dan Marino when making their pre game predictions say-if this was a game on a neautral field,I would take the niners,but the seahawks at home? that 12th man will be a big factor and Im taking the seahawks. and they were right.

after i heard them say that- i started saying to myself-Hmmm,you know,they're probably right,that 12th man can be a major factor for them.

true.that if they want to play the NFC championship game at home they need to go out and win more games. Like I said,I'm really happy that the hawks won home field advantage cause the 12th man was a major factor in them winning.

I started relaxing about the hawks winning that game when I started hearing people like Shannan Sharp and Dan Marino when making their pre game predictions say-if this was a game on a neautral field,I would take the niners,but the seahawks at home? that 12th man will be a big factor and Im taking the seahawks. and they were right.

after i heard them say that- i started saying to myself-Hmmm,you know,they're probably right,that 12th man can be a major factor for them.

Once a play is under way the crowd noise isn't much of a factor. The Seahawk "D" just rose up in the fourth Qtr and shut down the 9er offense. 3 SF possessions...2 ints and a forced fumble. Plus Wilson threw a strike in the end zone for the go ahead TD. The crowd had nothing to do with the four formentioned plays.

you know Huggy,you ARE allowed to talk about denver having homefield advantage was a major factor as well you know?:D

Home field won't help the nags in the SB. I would pretty much imagine that the Denver coaching staff is still trying to figure out what happened to them Feb 2.

you're in denial again Hug.It would help them quite a bit in the fact that the 12 man was responsible for Kappy getting sacked on 3rd and 7 which they had just gotten because a delay of game penalty thanks to the 12th man.they were starting to move the ball down the field then having a third and two in hawks terriroty but then got the third and 7 on a delay of game penalty thanks to the 12th man crowd noise.

Had they not got the delay fo game penalty,Kappy hands the ball off on 3rd and two and doesnt go way back to pass fumbling the ball after getting sacked,with 3ed and two,you have plenty more options availiable as opposed to third and 7.that strip of kappy was the turning point in the game caused by the crowd noise.

your right though how wilson has never had a meltdown in the last few minutes of a game in the 4th quarter like kappy has in his two years there.:D

waht cracks me up is did you hear how one of the players on the past said he was glas they did not make it to the superbowl because had they made it,tom bradys status of an elite quaterback would have taken a major chunk of a hit since they would have been blown out?:D

I was rooting for the donkeys at that time but now knowing that,I wish i had rooted for the pats.:D

whom next year probably will make it to the superbowl since the AFC is so weak and the donkesy will have to play the NFC west teams.:D:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Home field won't help the nags in the SB. I would pretty much imagine that the Denver coaching staff is still trying to figure out what happened to them Feb 2.

you're in denial again Hug.It would help them quite a bit in the fact that the 12 man was responsible for Kappy getting sacked on 3rd and 7 which they had just gotten because a delay of game penalty thanks to the 12th man.they were starting to move the ball down the field then having a third and two in hawks terriroty but then got the third and 7 on a delay of game penalty thanks to the 12th man crowd noise.

Had they not got the delay fo game penalty,Kappy hands the ball off on 3rd and two and doesnt go way back to pass fumbling the ball after getting sacked,with 3ed and two,you have plenty more options availiable as opposed to third and 7.that strip of kappy was the turning point in the game caused by the crowd noise.

your right though how wilson has never had a meltdown in the last few minutes of a game in the 4th quarter like kappy has in his two years there.:D

waht cracks me up is did you hear how one of the players on the past said he was glas they did not make it to the superbowl because had they made it,tom bradys status of an elite quaterback would have taken a major chunk of a hit since they would have been blown out?:D

I was rooting for the donkeys at that time but now knowing that,I wish i had rooted for the pats.:D

whom next year probably will make it to the superbowl since the AFC is so weak and the donkesy will have to play the NFC west teams.:D:lol::lol::lol:

We'll never know how badly the Hawks would have beat down the Pats. I doubt Brady would have tried to change the count like Manning did. That bonehead play really rocked the Donks and put them back on their heals. That ball sailing past Peyton's head will haunt Manning for the rest of his football playing days.

Frankly I feel Brady would have been sacked multiple times if he ever made it into the game in New Jersey. I honestly believe the results would have been the same with Tommy throwing at least two picks..maybe more with at least one pick six.

The whole AFC West must be in a cold sweat thinking about having to play the NFC West this season. It is possible that no team from the AFC West gets a meaningful #1 seed heading into this season's playoffs. Certainly KC and Denver won't enjoy the won/loss records they had in 2013. I doubt any AFC West team ends up with home field advantage. It wouldn't surprise me if Indy and/or Cincy end up with the best records.

Last edited:

We'll never know how badly the Hawks would have beat down the Pats. I doubt Brady would have tried to change the count like Manning did. That bonehead play really rocked the Donks and put them back on their heals. That ball sailing past Peyton's head will haunt Manning for the rest of his football playing days.

Frankly I feel Brady would have been sacked multiple times if he ever made it into the game in New Jersey. I honestly believe the results would have been the same with Tommy throwing at least two picks..maybe more with at least one pick six.

The whole AFC West must be in a cold sweat thinking about having to play the NFC West this season. It is possible that no team from the AFC West gets a meaningful #1 seed heading into this season's playoffs. Certainly KC and Denver won't enjoy the won/loss records they had in 2013. I doubt any AFC West team ends up with home field advantage. It wouldn't surprise me if Indy and/or Cincy end up with the best records.

yeah no way would Brady have made that bonehead play Manning did.I think you're right that he would have thrown more interceptions as well because he doesn have as strong an arm as manning does. and yeah I see Indy getting homefiled advantage next year as well.cant believe wilson was overlooked so badly by the colts.i bet the colts are kicking themsleves that they passed up on wilson.while Luck played well the last two years,he was horrible in the playoffs in BOTH of them.He did what wilson never does.if wilson has a bad game,then he is like a good actor in theater,doesnt make the same mistake they made the previous night on stage. Luck did.:D

cincy im not so sure about,dalton has yet to emerge and come up big for them in the playoffs and keeps holding them back with his play..

Forum List

Back