GoodMan Carson wants Senator Cruz as attorney general to go after Crooked Hillary

do it oh wonderful one!

Carson floats Cruz as attorney general to go after Clinton

“I think he would be terrific on the Supreme Court, or I think he would be a terrific attorney general. Or he could be both,” Carson said. “He could be attorney general first, you know, go ahead and prosecute Hillary, and then go on the Supreme Court.”

My dream team was always Cruz as AG, Carson as Surgeon General, Carly as WH Press Secretary because she would nuke the press daily :). Still don't know about VP.

Right from the beginning when you looked at the individuals that were running under the R banner, man oh man what a well of exceptionally talented individuals who could be in the President's cabinet.

do it oh wonderful one!

Carson floats Cruz as attorney general to go after Clinton

“I think he would be terrific on the Supreme Court, or I think he would be a terrific attorney general. Or he could be both,” Carson said. “He could be attorney general first, you know, go ahead and prosecute Hillary, and then go on the Supreme Court.”

All the mental masturbation going on around here by the fringe righties who think Trump has a snowball's chance in hell is pathetic.

Shows you want happens when you don't go to college.

Forum List

Back