Google Is The Modern Version Of "The Birdie Book!"

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
When I was a young man in the 1950's the older men I worked with, especially on the off shifts when there was little to do, argued everything from Appetite to Zoology. Arguments were often settled by what the old men referred to as "The Birdie Book" AKA/World Almanac. They would argue till they were tired then one of them would drag out the "Birdie Book" and settle it.

Here.....I check Google "Before I Argue!"

When I was a young man in the 1950's the older men I worked with, especially on the off shifts when there was little to do, argued everything from Appetite to Zoology. Arguments were often settled by what the old men referred to as "The Birdie Book" AKA/World Almanac. They would argue till they were tired then one of them would drag out the "Birdie Book" and settle it.

That's where you get into trouble. You really should use more reliable sources.

That's where you get into trouble. You really should use more reliable sources.

Yea, like FOX News. Or Breitbart.

Forum List

Back