'GOP Investigating Criminally Weaponized Partisan Agencies Will Shred The Govt'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
OMG...Using legal checks and balances to investigate weaponized, criminally partisan govt agencies that have violated both Constitution and Law, who have trampled Americans' rights, will 'shred the government'.

Gee, I guess the best thing to do instead is to let them continue to violate the Constitution, break laws, and victimize US citizens ... 'for the good' of the country.

:uhh:

OMG...Using legal checks and balances to investigate weaponized, criminally partisan govt agencies that have violated both Constitution and Law, who have trampled Americans' rights, will 'shred the government'.

Gee, I guess the best thing to do instead is to let them continue to violate the Constitution, break laws, and victimize US citizens ... 'for the good' of the country.

Not too long ago if you asked a Democrat if they would trust the FBI/CIA to go about their business interfering with media and spying on our own people they would have been like "FUCK NO!"

The Dems have become the very corrupt, corpulent establishment that their 1960s incarnation once so decried.

Donald Trump has made these people retarded. They are no longer capable of rational thought.

The GOP will do their dog and pony show for the next 2 years, lose in 2024, and then have another identity crisis. The burgeoning terrorist leaders of the party's extreme wing won't allow the GOP to behave in any kind of acceptable, normal manner.

You expected any better from MSPMS?

Not too long ago if you asked a Democrat if they would trust the FBI/CIA to go about their business interfering with media and spying on our own people they would have been like "FUCK NO!"

The Dems have become the very corrupt, corpulent establishment that their 1960s incarnation once so decried.

Donald Trump has made these people retarded. They are no longer capable of rational thought.
Exactly. ^^^

Anyone who's old like me, who's seen what the left used to be, is laughing at this present incarnation.

Or more likely shaking their heads in disgust.

The GOP will do their dog and pony show for the next 2 years, lose in 2024, and then have another identity crisis. The burgeoning terrorist leaders of the party's extreme wing won't allow the GOP to behave in any kind of acceptable, normal manner.

Nope

Forum List

Back