GOP minority outreach no. 886-J !

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza published this:

Dinesh D'Souza ghetto statement.jpg

This is just an outstanding minority voter outreach on the part of Conservatives AND the GOP: for the Democratic Party.

In the photo, President Obama is taking a selfie using a selfie-stick, for a film by Buzzfeed, promoting the ACA. And this is supposed to make the President "vulgar"?

I used to wonder to myself if Conservatives even realize how stupid this makes their movement look when this kind of shit happens, but I don't wonder anymore. These days, they lap up the words of a convicted felon like Dinesh D'Souza.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to defend this racism and this vulgarity on the part of D'Souza, but who knows...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss.

Last edited:

View attachment 36959

This is just an outstanding minority voter outreach on the part of Conservatives AND the GOP: for the Democratic Party.

In the photo, President Obama is taking a selfie using a selfie-stick, for a film by Buzzfeed, promoting the ACA. And this is supposed to make the President "vulgar"?

I used to wonder to myself if Conservatives even realize how stupid this makes their movement look when this kind of shit happens, but I don't wonder anymore. These days, they lap up the words of a convicted felon like Dinesh D'Souza.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to defend this racism and this vulgarity on the part of D'Souza, but who knows...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss.

Vulgar, no, childish, ridiculous and not Presidential, yes.

• Banned

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

Well, first, I respect your opinion.

But I ask you, how does taking a selfie make a president somehow not presidential?

There has never been a more unpresidential and photographically embarrassing president than George W. Bush but when it was him he was just being a charmingly down to earth man of the people who you would like to have a beer with and all that other bullshit.

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

But I ask you, how does taking a selfie make a president somehow not presidential?

My comment was meant about the commercial in its entirety. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Obama should avoid having pictures taken of him making a selfie after the lack of respect he showed making a selfie at the Nelson Mandela funeral.

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

My comment was meant about the commercial in its entirety. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Obama should avoid having pictures taken of him making a selfie after the lack of respect he showed making a selfie at the Nelson Mandela funeral.
Conservatives showed zero respect for Mandela, dead or alive, spare us the false outrage.

As opposed to these guys?

reagan-ears2.gif

weird-bush-hug.jpg

Maybe we should just not have childish notions of our Presidents being robotic statues and accept the fact that they also sit on toilets and make poo-poo just like everyone else.

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

Conservatives showed zero respect for Mandela, dead or alive, spare us the false outrage.

You are full of shit, as usual.

"Yesterday I issued a heartfelt and personal statement about the passing of President Nelson Mandela. I said that his family and his country would be in my prayers and Callista's prayers,"Newt Gingrich wrote on Friday.

Several conservative leaders have also honored Mandela's life, with current House speaker Rep. John Boehner saying that "Mandela led his countrymen through times of epic change with a quiet moral authority that directed his own path from prisoner to president."

"Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe," added Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who will reportedly be joining a congressional delegation that will pay their respects at a Mandela memorial service this week alongside Obama and former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush."

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

You are full of shit, as usual.

"Yesterday I issued a heartfelt and personal statement about the passing of President Nelson Mandela. I said that his family and his country would be in my prayers and Callista's prayers,"Newt Gingrich wrote on Friday.

Several conservative leaders have also honored Mandela's life, with current House speaker Rep. John Boehner saying that "Mandela led his countrymen through times of epic change with a quiet moral authority that directed his own path from prisoner to president."

"Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe," added Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who will reportedly be joining a congressional delegation that will pay their respects at a Mandela memorial service this week alongside Obama and former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush."
Assholes were singing a different tune when he was fighting apartheid branding him and the ANC terrorists, Reagan hated his guts and considered him a communist.

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

lmao! If it was Bush taking a selfie there would be a shit storm of left mocking underway.

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

Many presidents have made publicity for their programs or laws that they signed into being. Why should this suddenly be different?

View attachment 36959

Discuss.
What the hell is racist about pointing out that taking a selfie is vulgar for a president to do?

Dinesh needs to go to St Hillary the Inevitable's husband favorite vaca spot: Epstein s Lolita Island

View attachment 36959

Discuss.
What the hell is racist about pointing out that taking a selfie is vulgar for a president to do?

Guess you didn't read the full text, eh? Of course you did, but you don't want to recognize it. Go look at the graphic again.

I'm not voting for Dinesh.

Can you imagine if he'd said that it was "Storybook" that a black guy could be "Clean" and "Articulate"?

View attachment 36959

Discuss.

any criticism of the mirror kisser in chief is racist

Forum List

Back