Biden gives the Democrat party the middle finger. I’m staying!

Trump lies constantly. His tax cuts caused inflation and doubled the debt in 4 years.

Just ask all the Republicans who ran against him

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have." At the first Republican presidential primary debate
Let's score your post...lie, lie, lie and lie. Well done!

Tax cuts in 2017 did not cause inflation in 2021.
Correct. Allowing working people to keep their own goddamn money they earned vs asshole Dems stealing it and using it to buy votes didn't cause this mess, Democrats did. Dems everywhere, go to hell!

Let’s ask Bill Maher

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.
UH, that's what I said
“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Do I need to quote Christie and Ron disantis again too? You’re smarter than all of us?
“The guy who ignored COVID" LOL More people died from COVID under your Demented cult leader than under Trump, after being given three vaccines and everyone was locked in their homes.

Actually, Biden has been a great president. He's done an amazing job. If Trump were president you'd be trying to put him on Mount Rushmore. Stocks, unemployment, fixing inflation and the border, energy independent.

Too many Americans listen to Fox news and think unemployment is high and the stock market is doing terrible. So much for calling it the liberal media.
Too bad for you and your fellow Jim Jones demafasict, the majority of America isn’t drinking your flavor- aid and are dumping xiden

Forum List

Back