GOP rep introduces national concealed carry reciprocity first day of new congress!

Why are NaziCons so afraid of everything? I've never seen such a bunch of chickenshits.

Everyone's afraid these days. Don't act like the left pushes fear any less. The problem isn't with any particular political party, the problem is that everyone is inundating themselves with increasingly sensationalized news media, and insofar as it's political, it's both sides sensationalizing it. If you can't see both ends of it, it's because you've got your partisan blinders on too tight.
Here's a little philosophy I learned years ago..
15826106_10154637690750218_5730621453057278945_n.jpg

Fear-mongering narratives aside, I grew up with this philosophy. Regardless of the greater state of the nation as shown by crime statistics, I know what my neighborhood looks like, and I know what some of the shittier areas I've lived and/or worked in look like, and I'll be God damned if I want to be told that I can't carry a weapon to defend myself. Statistics are second to that, and a holy shit DISTANT second.
I carried whether I was allowed to or not..Same with knives...

GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On Day One of New Congress - Breitbart

Great news! I can't wait. Be so nice to know thugs will shudder in fear that ANY victim they choose might be armed!
Obama already did that.

FLASHBACK: Obama: I Have Expanded Rights of Gun Owners

"Like the majority of Americans, I believe that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms," he wrote. "And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them."

In his first month in office, Obama overturned a 20-year ban on loaded guns in national parks and wildlife refuges. Licensed gun owners from any state can now carry concealed, loaded weapons on federal land.

Ten months later, as part of an omnibus spending bill, Obama reversed a decade-long ban on transporting firearms by train. Amtrak travelers can now carry unloaded, locked weapons in their checked baggage.

--------

Dumbshits didn't know Obama did that. I knew he did. It's the dumbshits that didn't know.

Forum List

Back