GOP Senators have legitimized POTUS administration corruption ... Senate fails its duty to nation

GOP Senators have legitimized corruption by POTUS administration after the Donald Trump impeachment disgrace by the GOP.

GOP Senators have legitimized obstruction by POTUS of documentary and verbal evidence in inquiries into the conduct of POTUS.

The US has been corrupted by the disgraceful acts and omissions of GOP Senators.

Presidents are free to do as they wish because the DOJ will not prosecute POTUS for crimes and legislative branch has been emasculated by the cowardice and collusion of the GOP.

Senate fails its duty to nation

Updated February 1, 2020 5:00 AM

The vote taken Friday in the U.S. Senate was historic in an unwelcome way. It guaranteed that President Donald Trump's trial would be the first of 16 impeachment trials held in the Senate that would not include witnesses.

The outcome was not unexpected. Too many Republican senators were paralyzed from acting in good conscience by their fear of ugly repercussions from Trump supporters. But its certitude made it no less disgraceful. ...

There was nothing the President did that's a crime.

In Donald Trump's mind, crimes are acts that can only be committed by his opponents. Donald Trump is protected by Barr against prosecutions and could shoot someone on 5th avenue and Barr wouldn't give a toss.

GOP Senators have legitimized corruption by POTUS administration after the Donald Trump impeachment disgrace by the GOP.

GOP Senators have legitimized obstruction by POTUS of documentary and verbal evidence in inquiries into the conduct of POTUS.

The US has been corrupted by the disgraceful acts and omissions of GOP Senators.

Presidents are free to do as they wish because the DOJ will not prosecute POTUS for crimes and legislative branch has been emasculated by the cowardice and collusion of the GOP.

Updated February 1, 2020 5:00 AM

The vote taken Friday in the U.S. Senate was historic in an unwelcome way. It guaranteed that President Donald Trump's trial would be the first of 16 impeachment trials held in the Senate that would not include witnesses.

The outcome was not unexpected. Too many Republican senators were paralyzed from acting in good conscience by their fear of ugly repercussions from Trump supporters. But its certitude made it no less disgraceful. ...

There was nothing the President did that's a crime.

In Donald Trump's mind, crimes are acts that can only be committed by his opponents. Donald Trump is protected by Barr against prosecutions and could shoot someone on 5th avenue and Barr wouldn't give a toss.
Blah, blah, blah. You still haven't told us what the crime was that the President committed.

Your Democraps, didn't make any case that Trump was corrupt. They failed to make a single case that Trump did anything wrong.

All you did was prove that your people are corrupt, because they will make up non-charges to remove people they don't like. If anything, the Republicans proved they were not corrupt, by not voting to remove someone who did nothing wrong.
Sending the government to harm your political enemies is no longer considered wrong.

Don’t worry. We will remember that’s the new rule.

Sending the government to INVESTIGATE your political enemies? Sure. That doesn't bother me one bit.

Please do, in fact. I would love if everyone in government investigated everyone in government.

Are you seriously suggesting that if you are in government, you are no longer allowed to investigate any corruption whatsoever, because someone will say you are harming a political enemy? Doesn't that just give a universal free pass to all corruption?

Is that really your position? Really? Doesn't that make you the supporters of evil and corruption in all government?

How ridiculous. Sure, I have no problem with you investigating any Republican anywhere, that makes statements that openly appear corrupt... you know such as boasting that you fired a prosecutor looking at a company your son is making $50 Million a month on the board of directors, when you never so much as ran a lemonade stand before in your life.

Yes, by all means, investigate who ever you wish.

You are postulating the Trump state where everybody spies on everybody else and where official criminality is rewarded by the orange buffoon and his obese mini-me Brown-nose Rudy.

e4f0cb917e50f8b13e6b7112735f3d50.jpg

How did government investigating government, magically turn into "everybody"?

So in your world, Biden openly boasting he had a prosecutor who was investigating a company that just happen to be paying his son millions for nothing.... is "just investigating everyone!"?

I don't think so.

Brown nose Rudy and Dirty Durham are competing with each other to see which of them can dig up the dirtiest dirt. Barr is silently working in the background making sure government officials are fearful of DOJ prosecution.

Works for me. Don't be dirty. Quite frankly I think a healthy dose of fear for all government officials would be great.

Forum List

Back