Gore refuses to concede:the year I learned there was such a thing as a pregnant chad:

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
You left wing whackos seem to forget that Trump has every right to challenge election results that may have had improprieties occur in voting.

Just like Al Gore did when he demanded a recount. And I and everyone else learned more about the variety of chads then we ever really did want to know.

Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount “To Ensure All the Votes Are Counted”…

Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount “To Ensure All the Votes Are Counted”

OMG I'M GETTING FLASHBACKS

chads.gif

Never forget the fallen......chad....
_1233594_chads300.jpg

:lmao:

You left wing whackos seem to forget that Trump has every right to challenge election results that may have had improprieties occur in voting.

Just like Al Gore did when he demanded a recount. And I and everyone else learned more about the variety of chads then we ever really did want to know.

Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount “To Ensure All the Votes Are Counted”…

Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount “To Ensure All the Votes Are Counted”

OMG I'M GETTING FLASHBACKS

chads.gif

Never forget the fallen......chad....
_1233594_chads300.jpg

:lmao:

Where the fuck do you get the idea he can't challenge close election results? :dunno:

Do you not understand the difference between challenging (a count) and accepting a decision?

Forum List

Back