Gotta give credit where credit's due...

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
I never thought I'd say it, but kudos to HuffPost for actually sounding unbiased here:

ScreenShot_20240119175508 copy.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herbert-hoovers-great-granddaughter-wants-062642883.html
They actually referenced the reason why the jobs were lost.
Could it be the MSM abandoning the Biden narrative and actually doing real journalism?
One can only hope.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20240119175508.png
    ScreenShot_20240119175508.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
I never thought I'd say it, but kudos to HuffPost for actually sounding unbiased here
Not quite.

They actually referenced the reason why the jobs were lost.

If they were really unbiased, they would have gone farther, as it really wasn't the Covid pandemic that lost the jobs, but THE WIDESPREAD FORCED REACTION TO IT BY DEMOCRATS AND BLUE STATE GOVERNORS insisting schools, businesses and everything be closed, shut down, and forced into an inoperable state for TWO YEARS with not only no legal right to do so, but no supporting scientific basis for claiming that wearing a diaper on your face or standing six feet apart would actually make much difference.

Truth be told, it was the Left's "cure" and response in handling Covid that actually did far greater long-term harm to the country than the little bugs themselves.

And partial proof of that is that after Joe Biden said that no one (Trump) who had so many deaths under his watch deserved to be in office, he went on as president and WITH the actual vaccine to have TWICE as many deaths!

THAT ALONE should be cause enough (among another 109 reasons) for any intelligent person to never support Biden ever again, proving once and for all how stupid and forgetful democrats really are.

Forum List

Back