🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great Grandson Enraged Liberals are Erasing the Memory of Great Grandmother Aunt Jemima

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Libs just keep screwing up everything they touch. I think I'd feel the same way. His great grandmother was an AMERIAN success story. Maybe that's why they want to BURY her

Libs just keep screwing up everything they touch. I think I'd feel the same way. His great grandmother was an AMERIAN success story. Maybe that's why they want to BURY her

As the brown turd Oblummer once said, "you didnt build that" . This great grandson son needs to be taught a lesson about not being black enough to vote for Joe...This is what happens when you leave the liberal plantation...Just another black guy now...

It is some silly $hit. They should not be taking down statues, changing names on ball teams, military bases or any of the stupid PC rebranding for ethnicity sake that as been going on for years.

It is some silly $hit. They should not be taking down statues, changing names on ball teams, military bases or any of the stupid PC rebranding for ethnicity sake that as been going on for years.
It’s who you are

They dont care how

They dont care howAnyone else feels . It is their way or no way.

I'm surprised it was a direct descendent of Jemima that complained. I would have thought it would have been one of her nephews or nieces.

It's a small price to pay for freeing Black people from the unthinkable oppression of having to look at the very face of racism when eating their pancakes!
AUNT_JEMIMA.png

It’s who you are
Actually, no, it is not. It is stupid and senseless destruction of history, art, and great foods. Just as stupid as the idiots that started calling French Fries as Freedom Fries as some knee jerk protest, only more destructive. FK'um.

Forum List

Back