An alternate view of Aunt Jemima

I think your belief that whites gave blacks in America freedom is stupid and a fundamentally flawed idea of freedom and I also I think you're a pussy for not being able to directly address that point.
Its a historical fact that whites enslaved blacks

And in 1861 whites made the painful and bloody decision to free the slaves at a cost of 400,000 men killed in the Civil War

I think that is the source of bitterness for black militants today

They did not free themselves but were at the mercy of white people even when they gained their freedom

And that hurts your ego and self esteem

Its a historical fact that whites enslaved blacks

And in 1861 whites made the painful and bloody decision to free the slaves at a cost of 400,000 men killed in the Civil War

I think that is the source of bitterness for black militants today

They did not free themselves but were at the mercy of white people even when they gained their freedom

And that hurts your ego and self esteem
That hilarious bit of frail white fantasy doesn't bother my self esteem. :laugh:

If they are involved in purges against offensive ad images they need to get rid of that "Lucky Charms" old Irish legend (leprechaun) to sell their junk which is nothing but candy. The (white) Irish have always been subjects for ridicule. Clean 'em all up

Hilarious, I must’ve missed all those huge aunt Jemima protest in the streets. What cities were they in again?

Napoleon.

His name was Crispus Attucks. Why do you not know that?

It was because of him getting shot that the American Revolution kicked off.

Apparently some people were pissed off about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back