Great News: Birthers Ted Yoho And Louie Gohmert To Run For Speaker Of The House

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is great news. They both question Obama's place of birth and his citizenship. They are exactly what we need in a powerful leadership position to get the ball rolling to hold hearings based on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's devastating evidence that haven't been released to the public yet about Obama's ID records. I believe this is what Arpaio and lead investigator Mike Zullo have been waiting on.

Louie Gohmert: Time to take on Obama's ID Fraud

Ted Yoho on if Obama is a legitimate president.

Last edited:
Everyone knows he's a fraud but his color gives him immunity from justice.

Don't wish too hard, Steve.

Gomer and YoYo are laughing stock in the GOP House congregation.

Watching either of these two blind partisan fools suffer crushing a defeat will bring joy yo my heart.

Last edited:
Don't wish too hard, Steve.

Gomer and YoYo are laughing stock in the GOP House congregation.
How so?

I had been in the GOP in East Texas for many years, we managed to get the districts gerrymandered, then ran Louie against Max for Congress. The victory was easier than anybody thought, but Bob Lehmann's $$$ made it possible. Louie was conservative but not wack, but beginning in 2009 Louie and Bob went weird and kept going weirder over the next five years.

They own the district, and Louie will always give John a vote if he really needs it, but Louie is known as Gomer Crazy Nuts among the GOP Congress.

He has no chance for senior leadership.

Do you have to so controversial with your TITLES? Birthers...

You're as bad as some of the left on here.

and a suggestion. change your avatar you want to be taken seriously.

I will not change my avatar Stephanie and bow down to political correctness.

This is great news. They both question Obama's place of birth and his citizenship. They are exactly what we need in a powerful leadership position to get the ball rolling to hold hearings based on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's devastating evidence that haven't been released to the public yet about Obama's ID records. I believe this is what Arpaio and lead investigator Mike Zullo have been waiting on.

Louie Gohmert: Time to take on Obama's ID Fraud

Ted Yoho on if Obama is a legitimate president.

That IS excellent news! :clap:

I will not change my avatar Stephanie and bow down to political correctness.

I don't usually ask, because I do firmly believe in a persons freedom of speech. But that one is kind of over the line. and it takes a lot for me to say that as I can't stand either of the Obama's and make no bones about it. Just my two cents dear.

Forum List

Back