Great Trump line from the Michigan town hall

Coolidge, Hoover, Wilson, Truman, Eisenhower are just five that immediately come to mind who didn't die in office during that Century.
Twenty Year Rule - 1860,1880, 1900,1920,1940,1960. Every President elected in those years died in office.

Not with you. Useful idiots bore me. Far too predictable.
So you prefer to waste time with meaningless off topic insults? Why not take the opportunity to own a lib. Isn’t that the stuff yall live for?

So you prefer to waste time with meaningless off topic insults? Why not take the opportunity to own a lib. Isn’t that the stuff yall live for?
As I said, useful idiots bore me. Run along now, child.

Ford got shot at - twice, and he was of no consequence whatsoever.

Andrew Jackson was shot at twice. McKinley was assassinated. Teddy Roosevelt was shot after he was out of office, but survived.
These were all great men

These were all great men

Until Trump, historians called Andrew Jackson the worst president of all time. Ford was never elected to office, having been appointed VP after Agnew was indicted, and becoming President when Nixon resigned.

Roosevelt was a decent President, but not outstanding.

Until Trump, historians called Andrew Jackson the worst president of all time. Ford was never elected to office, having been appointed VP after Agnew was indicted, and becoming President when Nixon resigned.

Roosevelt was a decent President, but not outstanding.
Haha said that about Jackson? The man on the twenty dollar bill? I mean don’t get me wrong he’s the father of the modern dem party…

Roosevelt was a great american, and so was ford

Forum List

Back