Greenland's ice sheet has melted during our current ice age. It could melt again

So you’re telling us that the imaginary observed “warming” since 1850, is fully explained by the one and only variable CO2, specifically American CO2.
I just corrected you on that. Are you having trouble reading? The warming is most assuredly not "imaginary" and its primary cause is the CO2 emitted by humanity burning fossil fuels.
All other factors: the Sun, the atmosphere, cosmic rays, ocean currents, water vapor, magnetic fields, etc. have experienced no change whatsoever
I said no such thing.
Is that what you’re saying?
You're coming very close to earning the big L Frank
That these variables that previously changes in climate were negated by climate driving American CO2 starting in 1850?
You're babbling nonsense. The planet has been warming since the Industrial Revolution and the primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions. Say it with me now "I will not lie about what Crick is saying"

You thought wrong.

There have always been other variables to consider, but CO2 is the most significant.

You look out at your front yard and you notice that it's getting brown and dry. You also note that there are some weeds starting to creep over from the neighbors. While pulling a few you notice that weeds aren't the only thing coming over as you find several chinch bugs.

So, should you hold off on watering the lawn till you've pulled the weeds and treated it for chinch bugs? Would that be the SMART thing to do?
like convection!!!

like convection!!!
Why, yes! Burnt lasagna in a New York tenement in late August of a year with a 3 in it, a mild El Nino in progress and the UK with a Labour PM is precisely like the convection taking place in an S5G primary cooling loop when you go from 2-Fast/2-Fast to 1-Fast/2-Slow. Amazing insight there. Just amazing.

Why, yes! Burnt lasagna in a New York tenement in late August of a year with a 3 in it, a mild El Nino in progress and the UK with a Labour PM is precisely like the convection taking place in an S5G primary cooling loop when you go from 2-Fast/2-Fast to 1-Fast/2-Slow. Amazing insight there. Just amazing.
I gave you your entire argument is shit due to connection. Way to ignore

So was my comment about the S5G
your comments are fictional. The fact is, convection due to air circulation doesn't allow the CO2 to do what you claim. I posted the video with the scientist saying it.

your comments are fictional. The fact is, convection due to air circulation doesn't allow the CO2 to do what you claim. I posted the video with the scientist saying it.
"Convection due to air circulation"? There are two usages for the term convection: localized heating and cooling induce density changes that drive circulatory movement via gravity and a mode of convective heat transfer in which there is relative motion between the two bodies. I don't get science from videos. And if you think climate scientists are unfamiliar with convection, you're being an idiot.

"Convection due to air circulation"? There are two usages for the term convection: localized heating and cooling induce density changes that drive circulatory movement via gravity and a mode of convective heat transfer in which there is relative motion between the two bodies. I don't get science from videos. And if you think climate scientists are unfamiliar with convection, you're being an idiot.

You need to find a video from someone that's actually passed a class in Thermodynamics I. As soon as they started questioning how heat could pass from a cold atmosphere to a warm surface, I turned it off. Stupid on about 6 different levels. If you'd like me to explain I will. If you're not really interested, I won't.

You need to find a video from someone that's actually passed a class in Thermodynamics I. As soon as they started questioning how heat could pass from a cold atmosphere to a warm surface, I turned it off. Stupid on about 6 different levels. If you'd like me to explain I will. If you're not really interested, I won't.
cause you're smarter than the scientist. gotcha. Don't trip on that ego.

Forum List

Back